Chapter 1 - Downsized

"Watch out Midoriya!"

But the call came to late... The villain managed to hit me, sending a wave of dizziness through my body. The League of Villains decided to attack again. This time the traget was our dormitory. They wanted to eliminate future threats to their organization and had found the perfect man for the job.

A person with an anti-aging quirk.

Everyone that came into contact with his attacks will be transformed into a child once more. We knew because they had attacked other hero schools as well. Right now I was the only one down. Putting myself on the front line had its disadvantages... I was in the direct line of fire. Always.

I groaned as I squirmed over the ground. I know what will happen now... I'll turn into five year old me. A quirkless little boy wanting to be a hero. My memory will be wiped clean, I won't remember anything of my life... I shut my eyes, clenching my fists. Fighting it was no use either, it would just make the process even more painfull. And the worst part was that there hadn't been found a cure yet. No one was able to reverse what this man did... I breathed heavily, tears stinging in my eyes.

Soon I won't be me anymore... Not this me at least... Someone else. Someone I left behind long ago...
...
..
.
.

.

.

I slowly opened my eyes, blinking as I rose from the hard ground. Where am I? Where is my mommy? I look down to see I have a weird green suit on. It looks like a super hero suit but I don't recognize it. And I know every super hero! Confused, I look ahead, seeing a spikey blond teen standing breathlessly in front of me. He had his back turned to me so I couldn't see his face, but I knew for a fact he was wearing a super hero costume. Was he a hero? A new one I handn't seen yet? It must be!

I quickly scrambled to my feet, seeing all kinds of people scattered around on the floor or helping others up. All except the young man in front of me. I walked over to him carefully, tugging at the fabric of his pants.
"Excuse me mister... Where am I?" I asked quietly, making him tense up. He stopped moving, stopped breathing for a second. Slowly, as if scared to break me, he turned around to look at me. His eyes widened a little as he looked at me and I heard him curse under his breath.

I frowned, looking up at him.
"My mommy says it's not nice to curse" I stated.
"She's right, I'm very sorry about that" he sighed, kneeling down in front of me. He had a scowl on his face, reminding me of my best friend Kacchan.
"As for where you are... Welcome to UA High"

My eyes widened in shock. UA? I was in UA?! How could I not remember that?!

"Really?!" I asked excited, jumping up and down.
"A-are you a real hero mister? Are you? Are you?!"
"In training" he said with a small smile.
"That's so cool!" I exclaimed, my eyes big and looking at him with fasination. The blond boy chuckled, ruffling my hair.
"Let's get you out of this mess huh"

He picked me up, letting me sit at his hip on the side as he walked through the ruined building. It looked like it was a living room once... Or a kitchen, I'm not sure... There was broken stuff everywhere!

"Hey Bakubro! A hand?!" a red head yelled, trying to lift a piece of the ceiling. Underneath it laid a pink girl. I don't think she's awake... The blond groaned, turning to face the spikey haired guy.
"I'm kinda busy at the moment hair for brains!" he hissed, a scowl marked on his face as he gestured to me. The red head's eyes widened in shock and he gasped.

"I-is that..?"

"Yes of course it is! Who else would be stupid enough to get shot like that?!"
I frowned, looking at my carrier. He seemed so angry all the time... It reminded me of Kacchan! I smiled, hugging him, making him freeze.
"You look like my best friend Kacchan!" I exclaimed.
"He has blond hair to! And red eyes like yours! And he always does this-"
I scrunched up my face, letting out a 'Tch' sound.