Chapter 13 - Intel

After dinner and some useless superficial chatter, Deku went back to his room. He grabbed his notebook and wrapped it up nicely to make it look like a package of some sorts.

He took a deep breath, closing his eyes. When he opened them again, his hair had turned a soft sparkly white. If only his father knew he already mastered borrowing quirks with just memory... He shook his head, focussing on creating a mist around him like the officer had done days ago.

It was hard to control a quirk that wasn't truly his, which he had some experience with.

He saw the sparkly blanket surrounding him and smiled, holding the notebook tightly as he quietly ran out the apartment and out of the base. Due to the cold mist he didn't have a heat signature and so he was completely invisible for any camera. He just needed to make sure not to bump into someone or make anyone notice the walking cold bubble. Some people here also had a strong sense of smell, he needed to watch out for that too.

Luckily he had been planning this for some time now, going over the plan for hours before this. Izuku supressed a shout of happiness as he finally got out and looked around.

He found the name of the street and searched it on the map of town he had with him. He marked the place of their hide-out with a red circkle and folded it neatly, pushing it into the package with his notebook. Now he needed to move fast.

He dropped the mist and activated One For All, the green lightning engulfing his body. Some day he would be able to use different quirks at the same time but not now. It was already difficult enough to uphold that mist quirk, let alone force One For All with it. He just had to make sure no one saw him, that's all.

He gave himself a determined nod and jumped on top of a building. There he started running over the rooftops until he reached his destination. UA High... If there was anyone left in the world that still believed in his innocence, they would be there.

Plus, he still had his student pass on him, meaning he could avoid triggering any alarms.

Nobody could know he was here, otherwise his father would know and he'd blow up the entire school. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes as he jumped over the wall. It worked! Now, for All Might's office... He glanced around and froze up.

There he stood. The explosive blond that invaded his mind every minute of his capture. Bakugou hadn't been able to sleep and decided to go for a nightly walk. What he didn't expect was to run into Deku breaking into UA... They were both frozen in place before Izuku shook his head.

"I don't have time for this" the green head whispered, activating One For All once more. Suddenly he felt a hand grab his arm and he stared straight into the orange red eyes of Katsuki Bakugou.
"D-Deku..?" he whispered on a broken tone.

"I promise I will explain everything later Kacchan, but I really don't have time right now!" Izuku whisper shouting, pulling himself free, tears stinging in his eyes.
"I-I need to bring this to All Might a-and go back to base before anyone notices a-and..."
Tears rolled down his cheeks and he covered his face, crying.
"I-I can't do this right now!"

"Y-you're...going back?" Kacchan asked in shock and surprise.
"I have no choice!" Deku hissed, looking at him.
"P-please... Please give this to All Might!"
He pushed the package onto Bakugou, still crying.
"I-I promise I'll explain! I promise I'll tell you everything! B-but please! Please bring this to All Might!" Deku cried. Bakugou toughened up and nodded.

"I will"

He knew Deku better than anyone and if this was so damn important to his boyfriend... Important enough to make him risk his life by sneaking into UA at night...
"Now go before you're caught, you dork"
Katsuki forced a smile, making Izuku's breath hitch.
"T-thank you..." he choked out, vanishing from sight as he jumped over the wall once more.