Chapter 10 - Final Wish

The morning classes were spend behind desks, like always. Midoriya found it interesting to learn about all the aspects of being a hero, not only the fighting. Others in class however... Well, they couldn't wait until they'd be out in the training field with All Might. He always teached on mondays, which made the day a little more bearable.

"Oh yes, before I forget-" Aizawa stated 5 minutes before the bell rang.
"All Might will be later this afternoon due to circumstances. He expects you to warm up and go over the excersises you did last time on your own until he gets there, okay?"

"What is more important than our education?" Iidia asked, his hand raised high up in the air. Izuku had a feeling where this was going and bit his lip.
"As you all know All For One is sentenced to death. Today he will announce his final wish" Aizawa answered. And Midoriya was right... All Might had gone to visit his father and hear his final wish...

Izuku knew about All For One's dead sentence but he didn't really know how to feel about it. Surely he hated the man with his whole being but he was still his father. Even if he was never there for him. Even if he was a super villain, a man he was destined to fight. It must be hard on his mom as well. She'd loved that man years ago, married him, had a son with him. To hear he was going to die came as a shock to their family...

"That maniac gets a final wish?! They should just kill him already!"

Deku turned around to see who had yelled it but couldn't find the source anywhere since the class erupted into shouts and claims.
"Silence! I know you're all dying to know, but it's not even certain his final wish shall be made public. It all depends on the situation, alright? Class dismissed"

Right in that moment the sound of the schoolbell rang through the hall, making everyone pack up their stuff. Midoriya kept still for a while, just staring at the desk beneath him. What would his father wish for?

"Oi Deku, you okay?"

His head shot up to meet the eyes of Kacchan, staring at him with concern.
"Y-yeah, I'm fine! Just thinking" he said with a forced smile and started packing up. Bakugou hummed, knowing Izuku was involved with All For One through his own quirk. All Might's biggest enemy...

If only he knew what kind of deeper connection those two held... That his boyfriend was actually the son of that monster. Would Katsuki still look at him the same way? No, probably not... Shivers ran down Midoriya's spine as he tried to shake off this feeling. The feeling something terrible was about to happen.

"Are you sure you're all right? Not getting sick or something?" Kacchan asked.
"N-no, nothing like that. Just... All For One, you know? I wonder what he'll wish for"
"Other than his freedom and his life?" Bakugou snorted.
"Probably something dumb like, I don't know, see All Might fall or something"
"But All Might has already fallen... Well, in his eyes at least" Deku stated.

"I meant to say see All Might die" Kacchan corrected himself.
"He probably wants his greatest enemy to suffer the same fate, right?"
"Yes, but that's against the rules you know" Izuku said.
"You can't wish for freedom or freedom of other criminals, neither make someone else commit a crime"

"How is it you know so much about this stuff?" Bakugou asked, raising a brow.
"I-I don't know, I-I must've r-read it s-somew-where" Deku stuttered, looking away.
"C-come on, let's go sit with Iidia and Uraraka!"
Kacchan followed along without really saying anything.

People gave them some weird looks but that was mostly because they couldn't believe they were together of all people. Deku avoided any conversation about All For One or anywhere near it. Bakugou thought it was suspicious since Deku is mostly all over this shit with his analyses and muttering. But now? Nothing. It made the blond worried.