Chapter 8 - Date

The remaining days of the schoolweek were filled with secrets. Bakugou and Midoriya managed to sneak off a few times and spend some time together with the help of Kirishima. Todoroki and Yaoyorozu had been acting strange too. Not to mention the class was totally on a hunt for Izuku's father.

They held it hidden from Midoriya, or that's what they thought at least. Somehow the broccoli managed to keep up to date with their intel, not that there was any significant progress. To cover it up the class had always used pictures and tapes of moments when Izuku and Katsuki were downsized and they all laughed and joked about it.

People still couldn't believe Midoriya was actually the son of a villain, seeing how pure and good he is. But looks can decieve, right? So far no one outside of 1-A had caught a word of it. Which was absolutely great. As long as his secret stayed within the class, Izuku could live with it.

"Oi Deku! Ready to go?"

He turned around to face Kacchan, who had a bag thrown over his shoulder. It was finally friday so they could go home for the weekend. They'd stop by Midoriya's place to drop off his dirty clothes and take some fresh ones before spending the rest of the day over at Bakugou's place.
"Yeah! Just a moment" Izuku smiled, quickly stuffing his notebook into his bag before running over to Bakugou.

"Are you sure no one will see us?"
"Tch, you worry to much, come on" he muttered, pulling him along towards the elevator.
"Just act like we're not together and walk a little behind me until we're out of campus. They know we take the same route home so even if they see us together outside the campus, they won't bother"

"Yeah, I guess you're right" Deku smiled, looking ahead as the elevator opened again. Bakugou was instantly swapped away and pushed down by the guys of their class, leaving Izuku stare wide eyed at the scene.
"Get off me!" Katsuki shouted, blasts escaping from his hands.
"What are you guys doing?" Midoriya asked confused while Mina guided him away.

"Ah, don't worry about it! Just go home already!" she grinned, pushing Deku outside. The green head sighed, texting Bakugou he would go home to get his stuff and meet him at his place. Bummer. He'd really looked forward to walking home with Kacchan... Well, none the less they would get to spend their entire weekend together!

"Mom! I'm home!" Izuku exclaimed as he entered the apartment, taking off his shoes.
"Oh hi honey! Huh, I thought your friend would be with you?"
"Yeah, he kinda got caught up in something at school... We're meeting over at his place" Midoriya aswered.
"Caught up?" she asked suspiciously. She knew her son's class had discovered the truth about her ex-husband and were now seeking his identity.

"They know Kacchan knows something so they're holding him hostage" Izuku sighed.
"They won't quit soon, will they?" Inko asked.
"Nope... But I'm not worried. If anything, father knows how to cover up his tracks" Deku stated, starting to change the clothes in his bag.
"That's true I guess... Have fun this weekend and don't forget to text me every morning and evening okay?"

"I will, love you mom" Izuku said, kissing his mother on the cheek.
"I'll be back sunday afternoon"
"Love you too, be careful!"

Deku closed the door behind him, a smile potent on his face. He was beaming as he walked over to Kacchan's house, thinking about all the time they get to spend together this weekend. 'Am home, where r u?' Kacchan texted. Deku answered almost immediately, saying he was on his way. Only minutes later he was ringing the bell of the Bakugou household.

To his big surprise, it was Kirishima who opened the door.
"Oh hi Midoriya! Come on in" he smiled, opening the door further.
"Bakubro is waiting for you in his room"
"T-Thanks...but what are you doing here?" Izuku asked confused.
"I helped him escape the wrath of class 1-A" Kirishima grinned.