10K special

So because this book hit 10K reads, which is ABSOLUTELY INSANE btw, I made this shorter extra bonus chapter for you guys!! Thank you for all the support!!! :) <3

Bakugou glared at the sleeping body of his boyfriend. Stupid reckless Deku. Always pushing himself. Kacchan had told him so many times he needed to slow down. Handling this new quirk wasn't anything to mess with! Even if his body is better adapted to it than to One For All, mental exhaustion is no joke! There could have serious consequences if he takes this to far! Izuku groaned, slowly opening his eyes. Katsuki shot up, taking a hold of his hand and smiling down on the green head.

"You're such a moron, I hope you know that"

Deku chuckled a little at that as Kacchan placed a kiss on his hand. As second years at UA, their training had become much intenser and Midoriya had the tendency to take it a little to far.
"I did defeat Todoroki though" he stated, making Katsuki roll his eyes.
"And at what cost huh? Recovery Girl said you can't train for at least three days after you're out of here. Stop mentally exhausting yourself!"

"Argh, don't yell at me Kacchan" the green eyed boy groaned, holding his head.
"He's right though! You need to be more careful!" Recovery Girl scowled, hitting him on his chest.
"Bakugou, take this mess out of my office. And don't let me see you in here again for at least a month!"
"I'll make sure of it" the blond said, picking up his boyfriend bridal style. The green head blushed a bright red, covering his face.

"I-I can walk, you know..." he muttered.
"Tch, yeah right. Don't lie to me, I know you wobble like crazy cause your brain isn't functioning properly" Bakugou huffed, carrying him all the way back to the dorms.
"Hi guys!" Uraraka greeted them before seeing their current position.

"Mental exhaustion?"
"Do you even know this fucking nerd?" the ruby eyed male snorted.
"Come on Deku, up to your room we go"
"You'll take care of me, right Kacchan?" Izuku asked sweetly, on his innocent voice. He knew his puppy eyes were Katsuki's weakness and he was using it against him as much as he needed to.

"Tch, of fucking course. You're my damn boyfriend, aren't you? I'd be a shitty one if I didn't take care of my little reckless idiot"
"Hey!" Midoriya pouted as they got into the elevator. Bakugou chuckled, kissing him to shut him up. Izuku kissed back almost immediately and they didn't let go when the elevator doors to Deku's floor opened.

"Uhm... Hi?"

They broke the kiss to see Todoroki standing there with a small box of cookies.
"I came to apologize for going to far in our battle and pushing you past your limits but it seems like you're doing fine"
"Are those chocolate chip?" Deku asked with wide eyes, squirming from Kacchan's arms and stumbling over to the halfa.

"Yes, for you" Shoto said, handing over the box before looking at Bakugou, who was only slightly jealous at the attention half-n-half was getting.
"So how is he?"
"Mental exhaustion, three days bedrest" the blond sighed while Todoroki nodded along.
"I see... I'll leave you to it then"
With that he left and Katsuki scooped up his little broccoli in his arms once more.

"Come on, let's get you to bed. You need to rest"
"But I'm not tired~!" Midoriya whined, stuffing a cookie in his mouth.
"You know it's the only way to let your mind heal" Bakugou lectured, opening the door to the hero themed bedroom. He carefully placed his boyfriend on his bed and tucked him in under the blankets.

"Sleep"

"Hey! Where are you going?" the green head asked when Katsuki wanted to leave the room.
"I thought you were going to take care of me..?"
Deku pouted, using his puppy eyes once again. Kacchan groaned, hating himself for not being able to resist it. So instead of leaving, he locked the door and crawled into bed with his loved one.

"Better?"

"Better"

Midoriya nuzzled up in Bakugou's chest while the blond wrapped his arms around his small green bean.

"I love you"

Kacchan spoke the words with such care, yet nonchalance. It made Deku's heart flutter. Even now, when they were almost one year together, he felt like he was still living in a dream. Katsuki Bakugou is his boyfriend, the aggressive blond loves him. It's all so surreal...
"Oi nerd, you're meant to say it back"
Izuku giggled, pulling away a little from their embrace to look at those beautiful orange red eyes.

"I love you Katsuki"

This made the blond blush fifty shades of red. He scoffed and turned his head in a futile attempt to hide it. There was no point though, Deku know exactly what he was doing.

"Tch, whatever Izuku"

Just like the green head had done, Bakugou spoke his name with care. It was weird for the two lovers to call each other by their first name and Katsuki didn't know why Midoriya had started it. Maybe it's the mental exhaustion talking? Yeah, that must be it. He started playing with Deku's hair as if on instinct, something he'd done a million time before.

Their anniversary was just around the corner and the blond had set up everything perfectly. First they'd go to a nice restaurant in town he'd picked out. They had the absolute best katsudon and he knew his nerd would love it. After that he'll take Deku to the park where they used to play when they were kids. They would talk about their past and how far they'd come together. And in the end, they will look at the stars together from the top of the hill they always raced to when they were younger. It would be absolutely perfect...

"Something on your mind Kacchan?" Midoriya asked.
"You have such a serious thinking face on"
"It's nothing for you to worry about... Just sleep, my little angel" Kacchan smiled, kissing his forehead. Izuku blushed at the nickname, one that had stuck around since the beginning of their relationship.
"How can I sleep when all that I want is right here?" the green head whispered, cupping Bakugou's cheeks and kissing him gently.

Their lips moved in sync, melting onto one another. Midoriya was feeling a little daring today so nibbled at his boyfriend's bottom lip, asking for entrance. He soon took control over the kiss and Kacchan just let it happen. He was enjoying this at least as much as Deku was. Their kiss turned into a make out session, their hair getting messed him and their shirts coming off. The blankets had fallen down from the bed but they didn't care.

Right now, in each other arms, they didn't have a single care in the world. Because they knew that no matter what the future would bring, they would always have each other. And as long as the Wonder Duo stands strong, nothing is able to break them apart!