Chapter 12 - Taken

Alarm bells sounded through the room, through the entire building. There had been a breach!
"You two have to leave at once, come with me" the head of the guard stated, starting to pull Inko along.
"Oh, but leaving they will" All For One laughed. The electricity started fluctuating, making the lights blink. A black portal appeared and Izuku froze in his place.

No, no, no! This wasn't really happening!

"Surprise! Are you happy to see me Izuku? Are you? Are you?" Toga asked with a wicked smile on her face as she hupped around him.
"You're coming with us" Dabi stated, taking out the guards with his blue flames before blocking the door. Meanwhile Shigaraki had freed All For One, helping him stand up.

"Are you okay, master?" he asked, bowing a little.
"Yes, all thanks to my son" he smiled, rubbing his wrists.
"No..." Inko whispered, tears streaming down her face. Izuku was to shocked to move or reacted at all.
"Come on Izuky! Let's go to our new home!" Toga laughed, hooking her arm into his.
"You too, Mrs Otsuka" Dabi whispered, guiding Inko towards the portal.

After her Shigaraki and All For One vanished into the black hole. Now Toga was pulling Izuku along as well. Once he stepped through, there was no turning back... But they already got his mother! What could he do other then comply? There was no one here to help him... And than he heard it. The faintest yell. Right before entering the portal. All Might yelling his name... He turned around, wanting to reach out for him but was pulled in none the less.

The blackness vanished and All Might slammed the wall angrily, shouting and cursing while he kept hitting those damn bricks. All For One had won... He had taken everything away from him... His hero carreer, his student... Every goal he ever had in life... Distroyed. Utterly distroyed! Everything he worked so hard to accomplish... Gone. He punched the wall one last time before tiredly leaning his head against the cool bricks.

"I failed you..." he whispered, slowly losing consciousness.

- - - - -

Word got out fast and the security footage leaked onto the internet. Almost the whole world had seen it by now, no surprise there... All Might had locked himself away somewhere at UA, unable to face the press. Not only did his greatest enemy escape, did his own pupil betray him, but was the secret of One For All exposed. People now knew he had given his quirk to young Midoriya. They demanded an explanation he wasn't able to give. How could their symbol of peace do something like this?!

Meanwhile Bakugou had fallen in a downwards spiral as well. He had to explain to his class that he knew. He knew about One For All, about All For One being Deku's father... He explained All Might's whole quirk to them without ever showing emotion.

'Promise me that whatever happens tomorrow, you'll still love me'

He could still hear his voice rang inside his head.

'Promise me!'

He couldn't help but wonder... Did Midoriya know? Know what was gonna go down? Did he have a part in it? Was this the plan all along? Was his whole persona just an act to gain their trust? To gain information and sabotage UA from the inside out? He had cried for hours, Kirishima doing everything in his power to calm his best bud down.

Bakugou had gone rogue, attacking whoever talked to him, going off to train by himself to blow off steam. Conspiracies about Izuku had taken over the internet, yet most of class 1-A refused to believe their friend was actually working with the bad guys. How could he? After telling them he was so afraid to become like his father? But then again, it could all be an act...

They'd all seen the footage. They've never seen Midoriya like that before... Maybe it was his true nature surfacing? Maybe it had been all a big pool of lies, made to lure them in... But none the less, classes continued. UA was facing another wave of controversy, but neither student or teacher seemed to care.