Chapter 11 - All For One

"Say, All Might? If All For One touches me, could he take One For All without my consent?" Midoriya asked as they were training.

It was private training, only held in the evenings when all other classes were over. No one knew about it except for those who knew about One For All. Izuku had decided he couldn't let his mother go alone. Not to see that man. He had to support her every way he could. So if that meant facing his father one last time, so be it.

"Well, no" All Might responded.
"He might be the one who originally created the quirk, but since it developed so much through the years he isn't able to take it away or give it to someone else. Why do you ask?"
"Oh... Just because" Midoriya lied.
"E-ever since his final wish I've been thinking about it you know? He is the reason One For All exists, right? S-so if he's gone-"

"You can still be the best hero you can be!" he exclaimed showing off his muscle form for a few seconds before transforming back while coughing blood.
"All Might! Are you okay?!"
"I'm fine, young Midoriya" he coughed, waving it off.

"Besides, I'm glad to see that All For One will soon be no more. It's one threat less and One For All will keep to exist through you, young Midoriya! You will one day pass on that power to someone you believe is right and the cycle continues"

"B-but what if this power falls into the wrong hands? What if...the holder turns evil?" Izuku whispered, voicing his biggest fear. The fear of turning into his father.
"Do you think you will chose the wrong person?" he asked in return.
"I don't know... What if someone already has?" he whispered, barely audible.

All Might had heard it but thought he didn't hear it well so he ignored it. Was Midoriya really doubting himself? Was he tempted to cross over to the other side? He had a hard time believing that. Deku sighed, looking up at the sky.

It was Wednesday today... Yesterday he had told his mom he accepted the terms and agreed to see his father. Tomorrow he would be picked up from school and brought over to the highly guarded prison where All For One was kept. Their identity would remain unknown to the public, as they requested.

He wondered... Will All Might be there? In that case he better tells his idol beforehand so they wouldn't cause a scene or something...
"Hey All Might, I was wondering-"
But the man already vanished from sight. He was cleaning up after their mess and Deku sighed.
"Training is done for today! Go back to your dorm and get some rest"
"Okay" Midoriya whispered and forced a smile.

"Oh a-and I won't be at school tomorrow, just so you know"
"Why not?"
"Dentist appointment" Izuku lied. It was the same lie he told his class and the same lie the teachers were told by the principal, who was now up to speed with everything. The police had come to inform him and after that he had spoken to Inko.

Due to the rather unique circumstances, Izuku wasn't expelled or suspended from school for lying about his background, which he was happy for. That would be the last thing he needed right now...

"Ah yes, got to keep those teeth clean young Midoriya!" he smiled.
"See you the day after then"
"Yeah, bye All Might!" Deku smiled, running off to his dorm. The sun had just gone down, meaning his class was probably already chilling downstairs. Luckily he left his window open so he would be able to sneak in through there. He powered up, jumping and reaching for the open window, falling through the curtains onto his bed, or so he thought.

"Watch out where the fuck you land you stupid nerd!" Kacchan cursed, pushing him off of him.

"Kacchan! W-what are you doing in my room?" Izuku asked confused.
"Waiting for you, what else?" he grunted, putting his phone away.
"How was training?"
"Good, All Might says I get stronger every time he sees me" Midoriya smiled.