Chapter 15 - Recovery

"Alright, that's enough kids!"
They turned around to see All Might in his muscle form, before he poofed back into his regular sized self. He coughed a little, wiping away some blood with the back of his hand.
"Don't you guys have school or something?"

"I'm sure Mr Aizawa will understand" Mina stated.
"Out. All of you" he ordered with an emotionless expression.
"I need to have a word with young Midoriya. Alone"
"I'll come and visit you during lunch, okay?" Bakugou whispered, kissing Deku on his forehead.
"And then you better tell me everything, just like you promised me"

After that Kacchan left as well, leaving only Midoriya and All Might in the room.
"Share With One huh? Sounds like a pretty awesome quirk to me. Good job kid" All Might grinned giving him an high five.
"You took down All For One without having to fight yourself, that's quite the accomplishment"

"D-did a lot of people get hurt?" Deku asked.
"No mayor injuries, nothing for you to worry about" All Might stated.
"But tell me... Why didn't you say something sooner? About your father? I would've understood, young Midoriya"
"I-I know... It's just...hard for me to talk about, that's all. It's not like I don't trust you or anything!"
"I know, don't worry" he chuckled.

"I talked to your mother about what happened while you were there. I know all about your new quirk"
"So no more secrets between us then?"
"Nope, no more secrets" he smiled.
"Oh and uh, be prepared to face the press once Recovery Girl discharges you. This whole thing has made you kinda famous and people want to know what the heir of All Might is like"

Midoriya blushed and nodded, looking down at the blanket beneath him.
"S-so when will he be executed?"
"The day after tomorrow"
"Will you be there?"
"Will you?" All Might asked, giving him a questioning look.
"I-I don't know..."
"You don't need to know yet either" he said with a small smile.

"Get some rest, young Midoriya. It's been a few hard long days"

- - - - -

The bell rang, signalling lunch time. Bakugou started gathering his things while Kirishima stood in front of him at his desk.
"So you're gonna visit Midoriya?"
"What to you think hair for brains?" Bakugou grunted.
"Alright, see you after lunch" Kiri smiled, leaving the explosive teen alone.

Katsuki sighed, grabbing his bag and making his way towards Recovery Girl's office. He took a deep breath before finally entering, seeing the small broccoli boy investing in his notebooks. He basically towered himself in with those things. How many does he even have? And of course, he was muttering.

Kacchan sighed, wanting to say something, when he heard Deku say his name.
"...Kacchan can only use his explosions for relatively short range and middle long distances... The blast is too divided... But what if..."
He started writing something down, making Katsuki curious. He was studying his quirk? Again? He wondered if Izuku studied the others as much as he studies him. Probably... It's not like Bakugou is anything special...

"Oh hi Kacchan! I didn't hear you come in!" Deku smiled, waving at him. Bakugou was called out of thought by that, giving him a small wave in return as he walked towards Midoriya.
"So... Whatcha working on?"

"Well, you see, now that I'm able to use the quirks of the people around me, I thought it would be good to analyse the existing techniques and come up with some orginal things I can focus on! If I want to be able to use this quirk, I'll need to study everyone first! Oh, I know! I could ask to watch in on their training! O-or maybe Ochako will let me train with her? What do you think?"

Deku stared at his boyfriend at the end of his rambling, unsure of what the blond was thinking. Katsuki had been quiet the whole time, listening carefully to what Izuku had to say.
"You want to help the class improve their quirks so you can improve your own?"
"Basically... Will you help me?"
"Tch, of course I'll help you, nerd. Make room"