Chapter 3 - Play Time

Unaware of all this chaos going on downstairs, Bakugou groaned as he woke up by what seemed distant shouts. He wanted to shift places but soon realised a smaller body was pressed against his. Right... Deku had sought comfort with Kacchan earlier that night.

He smiled a little at his childhood friend, trailing a hand through his soft hair.
"Wake up dummy, it's morning already" he chuckled, pushing himself up, careful not to hit Midoriya in any way. He glanced aside, seeing Shinsou was still vast asleep. How could he sleep through all this noise? What the hell was happening downstairs?

Another attack?

No, they would've come and wake up the others to help if that was the case...

Deku yawned, stretching his arms as he sat up. His hair seemed to defy gravity itself and his shirt was all wrinkled up. It was one of his signature All M shirts. 'The others must've retrieved it from his room' Kacchan thought, seeing it was like a dress on the small frame of the child. It was cute though, not that he would admit that out loud.

"Wanna get breakfast?" Bakugou suggested as Deku rubbed his eye with one hand, the other holding a tight grip on his All Might stuffie. The boy nodded, stretching his arms out to Kacchan. A silent plea to be carried. Bakugou sighed, picking up the child and placing him at his hip. Deku leaned with his head on Kacchan's shoulder, his stuffie close to his chest and a thump in his mouth.

His eyes were already closing again, making the older one roll his eyes.
"Hey, stay awake nerd. Time to get food"
Deku nodded absentmindedly as the couple entered the hallway. The distant shouting became louder and louder until they weren't able to ignore it anymore. The elevator doors opened and Katsuki instantly knew it was coming from the living quarters. Either the kitchen or the living room, not sure which.

With his signature scowl, he entered the room, shutting everyone up with one angry yell.
"What the hell is going on here?! Can't a guy get some sleep or something?!"
All eyes turned to him, no, to the little boy half asleep in his arms.
"You found Deku!" Ochako exclaimed happily, running over to the pair.

Kacchan frowned, glaring at her.
"What the fuck do you mean? He's been with me the whole time!"
"The whole time? What's the whole time?" Todoroki asked confused.
"None of your business you half-n-half bastard!" he hissed. Deku slowly rubbed his eyes, frowning at his carrier.

"My mommy says it's not nice to use such words, Kacchan" he yawned, snuggling closer to the teen. Katsuki froze for a moment, letting a 'Tch' escaped his lips as he scowled.
"If you really wanna know, he had a nightmare and came looking for me in the middle of the night. Deku slept with me in Shinsou's room"

"Aw~ I sense a soft spot!" Kaminari laughed.
"Say that one more time Pikachu, I dare you!"
One of his hands was now rapidly exploding while the other held Deku tightly.
"I wanna see you say no to this little fucker's puppy face!"

"It can't be that big of a deal, right?" Todoroki sighed. In that moment, Izuku yawned, stretching one hand as the other held his All Might stuffie. He rubbed his eye and tiredly stared at the others.
"Okay maybe it is that hard" the halfa muttered.
"So adorable~!" Ochako exclaimed.
"Psch, he's not even trying" Bakugou grunted, walking over to the eating area.

"What the hell happened to the kitchen? This place is a fucking mess"
"Believe me, we know" Ashido sighed.
"Let me guess, you tried to cook?"
"Why does it never work out the way I want it to? I don't get it!" she exclaimed with frustration.
"Cause you're a terrible cook, like I've told you the last time this happened" Kacchan answered, putting Deku down in a chair after placing a pillow on top of it. That way the little boy could still sit at the table normally.