Chapter 9 - Exposed

Bakugou put the tv on while Midoriya was soundly asleep in his arms. It was peaceful and the explosive blond liked it. He could get used to this... But his thoughts were interrupted by a pling from his phone. It was a notification from the class chat, a picture so it seemed. He sighed, opening up the chat, but soon regretted it. He should've known that Todoroki wouldn't just send something random like most people did...

'New couple in class!! ;)' it read above the picture. A photo of him and Midoriya in the park earlier that day, after their movie. Bakugou had his arm wrapped around his shoulder and Deku leaned into his touch. They were staring into each other's eyes, noses almost touching.

Rage soared through Katsuki. That fucking icyhot bastard! He'd seen them... How?! Why the hell was he there in that exact moment?! Why the hell did he need to take that picture and post it now of all times?! Izuku shifted in his arms, making Bakugou freeze for a moment. The boy hummed, leaning back into his chest, a smile on his face even in his sleep.

When Katsuki glanced back at his phone, the chat had already blown up. When Deku sees this... Kacchan started to panic, they weren't ready for the world to know about their relationship yet. He took a deep breath and called the only one who would understand. His wingman.
"You've seen it?" was the first thing he asked when Kirishima answered the phone.

"Yes, I was just about to text you" he sighed.
"This is bad, isn't it?"
"Bad?!" Bakugou whisper hissed.
"Kiri, this is a fucking nightmare!"
"Why are you whispering?!" Kirishima whisper shouted back.
"Deku is asleep on my lap, I don't want to wake him just for him to see all this" Katsuki stated.

"Right, almost forgot he's staying with you this weekend... So, how was the date?"
"Not the fucking time hair for brains! I swear I will kill that half-n-half bastard!"
"No, no, no! No killing! You know he's a good friend of Midoriya!" the red head said. Bakugou groaned, pulling at his hair.
"Then what else am I supposed to do?! I'm so fucking mad right now! I want to punch someone!"

"Hmm... Kacchan? Is something wrong?" Izuku asked quietly, blinking with confused eyes.
"I need to go, text me" Bakugou said quickly and disconnected, looking at Midoriya.
"Sup sleepy head. Ready to go to bed?"
"Who were you talking to?" he asked confused and yawned.
"No one, you probably just heard the tv or something" Kacchan lied, glad he put that stupid thing on in the first place.

"Come on, let's get you to bed"

He carefully picked up the broccoli, carrying him bridal style towards the bedroom. He placed Deku in the bed before laying down with him. Midoriya instantly spooned Katsuki as the big spoon, not that he minded. This way he could be close to Deku while still freaking out with Kirishima. Bakugou followed the chat but didn't respond when someone called out for him or Midoriya.

In the end, Kirishima managed to calm him down a little and he was able to get some sleep. Unfortunately he wasn't able to stop Midoriya from waking up earlier than him.

Izuku yawned, his stomach growling. He groaned, crawling out of bed and stumbling like a zombie towards the kitchen. He made himself some cereal and noticed his phone on the small table next to the couch. Is that where he left it? Izuku didn't really remember, neither actually cared that much. He simply sighed, falling down onto the couch with his cereal and grabbing his phone to scroll through his social media and read the news on recent hero activity.

What he wasn't expecting was the fact the class chat blew up or that he was messaged by more than half of the class. It wasn't hard to figure out what happened or to find the culprit. He stared at the photo for a while, tears building up in his eyes. Kacchan would be so pissed! Then he noticed the blond actually already read the whole conversation yesterday.