50K SPECIAL

Wtf guys?!?! 50k?!?!?! I AM SHOOK!!! Like, seriously, this is insane and I love every single one of you!!! <3

"Eeeeeeh! I can't believe we're really doing this!" Izuku exclaimed, happily hopping through the hallways. Katsuki was scowling, rolling his eyes at the happiness of his boyfriend. He'd put his hands in his pockets, walking behind the happy green head. Shoto was walking next to them, giving Midoriya a small smile as he kept muttering and showing his enthusiam.

"Keep it down Deku! There are people having class here" Bakugou hissed, making the emerald eyed boy halt.
"Sorry" he answered with a sheepish smile, scratching the back of his head.
"It's quite alright. I personally think it's rather fitting to be happy. We're getting the chance to inspire first years like the big three once inspired us" the halfa stated.

"Tch... I never got what the hell that Mirio guy did the first day that impressed y'all so fucking much" Kacchan grunted. He was still under house arrest during the time and never felt that first impression like the rest of them did.
"Come on Kacchan! This is our chance to be their heroes before we go out in the field for real" Deku squealed, grabbing his hand and giving him his puppy eyes.

"They're damn first years Deku, which means useless extra's who don't know what the hell they're doing"
"They do have Aizawa sensei as homeroom teacher" Todoroki pointed out.
"They didn't get kidnapped by an evil organization" Katsuki scoffed, looking away with a scowl while still holding on to Izuku's hand.

"Well, if that's the criterium to go on, they don't have daddy issues either" Shoto huffed, making Izuku chuckle. They had the tendency to joke about it, since that's a big part of what their friendship is build on. It was still sensitive, but they knew how far they could go before it stopped being funny.

"Pfft, their hands are probably all fine too" Midoriya laughed, making the others laugh as well.
"Bet they don't mentally exhaust themselves either, ya damn nerd" Bakugou added, giving him a quick peck on the cheek.
"Come on, let's blow their fucking minds away"

"Remember what All Might told you, no cursing" Todoroki said as they came to a stop.
"Tch, I'll do whatever the fuck I want" the blonde grunted.
"Kacchan-" Izuku started, sighing as he looked at his boyfriend.
"Ugh, I'll keep it to a minimum, alright? Let's go in already"
"We need to await Aizawa's announcement" the halfa reminded them.

Izuku rolled his eyes, pulling Katsuki down for a kiss. The blonde was taken aback for a moment but soon melted into the kiss. Todoroki awkwardly looked anywhere but them, trying not to make a big deal out of it. He has gotten used to this over the years... Everyone had to, since these two didn't hold back. Well, he and Yaoyorozu also kissed in public since this year... Their parents still couldn't stand each other, but they tolerated it.

The door slid open, showing off the kissing couple to the class of 1-A. Aizawa stared at them with a neutral gaze. What did he even expect from these idiots? He raised them himself, he knew what kind of mess those boys were. Shoto cleared his throat, elbowing Midoriya as he entered the classroom.

"Oh! Uhm, s-sorry!" Deku instantly stuttered, blushing as he kept his head down while walking in. Kacchan on the other hand walked in with his head held high, grinning at all the young, fresh blood.
"Oh may God help us all" Aizawa muttered, rubbing his eyes with one hand.
"Anyway, these are the current UA Big Three. They'll answer your questions now"

Hands shot up in the air, making Deku beam with enthusiasm. He pointed to a girl in the front row.
"Why are there no girls in the big three? Isn't that discriminating?"
"You're saying there has to be a girl on the big three, even if there are three boys better than her? Now that's fucking discrimination" Bakugou hissed, glaring at her.