Chapter 4: Ruby's hook up Part 1, the Yin meets the Yang.

An: I'm back! For the weekends. As my phone got taken away I did some writing as well on paper. Boy it was alot that I have to separate them into two chapters. Sorry I only write two and a half chapters. Chapter 6 is on the making so I will post chapter 4 and 5 first. Enjoy !
---------------------------------------------------
*Yang pov*

After I was done teasing my sister about her date. Someone suddenly bumpped into Ruby  causing her to drop her gifts. but she managed to catch them in mid air. I was about to give a piece of my mind to that stranger as he didn't apologize. But before I could do that  someone from behind shouted

Unknow woman: "somone have stole my purse!"

With that the thief ran. Ruby  dumpped everything she was holding onto me before she  started chasing. I just walked slowly towards the direction she ran to because I couldn't run fast enough to catch up to her. But Knowing her, she would have catch the thief already without even using her power. She was naturally faster than normal people. 'Eh!?' Suddenly become thicker then they kept on pushing me as I try to get to Ruby. 'the heck is going on!?'

Then someone stepped on my foot which nearly caused me to rage but I counted to 10 to calm myself down. Because if I would to get angry I would unknownly actived my power which would draw alot of attention. ' Which I don't want.... Of course.' then realization hit me. The only interesting thing that would make People gather together like that if something out of the ordinary happened. 'what if Ruby use her powers without her knowing?!'

"RUBBBBYYYYYYY!!"

I shouted for her as I pushed through the crowd earning some curses and swears. I would shout back at them but I decided to  ignore them. Ruby was more important. If my Little sister was in trouble and I can't be there for her I dont know if I could forgive myself.  Out of nowhere I had a small flashback of My step mother Summer Rose. A scene Just before she had to go her secret mission.  The last time we saw.

Summer Rose:" Yang.  Would you promise me that you will take care of your younger sister Ruby? I hope it's not too much to ask. Ruby look up to you as a big sister and a role model. Please take care of her when I'm not around ok my little sunshine?"

'I will damn do anything for Ruby!' I finally break through the crowd as it seem more simpler to break through all the sudden. I looked at the space the crowd were looking at and I could have cry with joy. There was no Rose petals on the ground which means Ruby was not found out but now the question was where was Ruby?

I looked around hoping to catch a glance the red cape sister of mine. I looked around the fair I climbbed up and down of building to find her but I couldn't. After awhile it was time for Ruby's date and I still couldn't find her. ' wait her date!' I rushed towards "the Hangout bar" hopping she might be there.

once I reached near there I peaked in, hoping to find my sister there thinking she might have went there already. But she wasn't there only the dark beauty. I felt myself staring at her beauty. My legs moved by themselves, entering the bar without me knowing. I was snapped to reality when she cleared her throat.

"Oh! Heeyyyy! Miss Belladonna right?"

Blake:" You can call me Blake."

She put down her book that she was reading before looking at me with those honey yellow eyes.

Blake:" Where is your sister? I thought you set up a date for your sister and I? "

Blake Belladonna. How we met was kinda funny and I was  surprised she agreed to my request.

---Flashback---