Chapter 20:Who am I? Part 1, memories.

An: hello. Kira wolf here. I know I say this will be my last update but if I continue to make you wait I would feel bad. So here is five chapters for you.  Hope you like it!
---------------------------------------------------
*Time skip, one year and a half since the incident*

*Third person pov*

Chopping sound could be heard deep in the forest. There was a person, a girl to be exact, was chopping logs. She chopped each log to half with one strike without fail on base of the tree truck. Her simple brown shirt was case aside at the pile of nearly stacked smaller logs. So She was only in her bra and simple pants. When She finally finished chopping down the last log, she felt a present behind her. In response she threw the axe at the present who caught the axe by the handle.

The present belong to a girl who was much older than the girl chopping logs. She had long black hair and bright orange eyes with a very good body that would bring any knees of any man or woman. But the other girl was not affected by that ,after all she had someone in her heart already and it only have room for that someone, someone she could not remember...

Woman with black hair and orange eyes:" looking good Red. Like the way you chop wood."

Red:"Shut up Cinder. What do you need. "

Cinder:" so hash. Mdm Salem is calling for you to come in. We will be having guest soon."

Cinder passed back the Axe to Red before walking ahead. Red nodded and placed the axe on the tree truck before wearing her shirt. The person who was chopping logs was called Red due to her interesting hair colour. Half of the bottom part of her hair was red while the top part was black. She had silver eyes that pair up nicely with her hair. Even with two long scars across her face, she still looked beautiful.

There was another reason why she was called Red. It was because... She could not remember her real name. In fact, she could not remember how to do almost all the basic thing a person should know at first but as time when by she got better.Thus Salem named her Red. In fact Cinder and Salam were the ones who found her.

When they found her, She was all broken, barely alive. Seeing her in this state, Cinder wanted to just end her misery but Salem decided otherwise. She took Red under her wings and took care of her. It took her almost a year to heal and two months to be able to do basic thing. Now four month later she was good as new.

Because of Salem kind gesture,Red would have decided to stay by her side forever like Cinder who had pledge herself to Salem if won't for a small problem. Red kept on having a dream about a white hair woman that looked almost seem like a goddess. Her back always faced Red and when she turned around, she will always would be blinded by a light then it will follow by darkness and pain.

Red had been having this dream for months and knew she had to go back to the white hair woman. She needed to be with the white hair woman. But she had no clue where to start.

Salem:" There they are. this is Cinder. You both know. And this is Red."

She was so deep in thoughts that she did not know that they have reached home until Salem had spoke. Salem had blonde hair and green eyes was sitting on the couch.  Their home was nothing special but very cozy almost reminded of her old house. 'my old house?' she thought curiously. Before she could remember anymore, someone else spoke.

Unknown male:" Summer?"

*Red pov*

Unknown male:" Summer?"

I looked around the room finding this person called Summer. But all i see were. Cinder, mdm salam who was sitting down together with an unknown black hair man and a 'w...white.. hair woman. ' a White hair woman from my dream. Suddenly i had flashes about the white hair woman. Just like the dream when the white hair woman was about to turn and revealed her face it was blinded by the light. I kneed down on the floor, hugging my self as I shivered in pain.