Chapter 18: I love you part 3, being discovered.

*Pyrrha pov*

I am Pyrrha Niko also known as the Golden Spartan because of my choice of armor and weapons.
To gain someone trust, one had to know everything of that one person then use it to your advantage. Assassination was not all about killing your target at night or something. It was about following your target, collecting information from them and only when being order to kill. Then an assassin will kill. Basically stalk then kill.  But my Target was being very... difficult.

Of course my mission was not to kill the princess no, It was to kill Princess's secret lover. The princess did not show any emotions, only all about business just like her father. She was always busy, she did not like to be disturbed by anything. Even when the dog faunus maid entered the room to refill her coffee once in a while, she did not make a sound. Putting my clan members in Shame.

My five clan members and I would be acting as royal guards to protect the princess. I will be replacing ironwood for awhile so I could get closer to the princess. I have more members outside the castle just in case she really went out from our watchful eyes. If she can of course.

Anyways till this day I still did not know who was Princess's secret lover was. It had been two week now, the king was furious at the speed I was working on. He did not even believe when i said there was no secret lover and maybe she really wanted to marry the prince Neptune. But nooo the king kept saying there was. Rich people and their problems...

But I understand why the king suspected it. The princess would disappeared from mine and my clan's watchful eyes. How she did that was amazing. And when I started to search for her she just appeared behind me with her cold stare and single line that always catch me off guard.

Weiss:" miss Niko looking for me?"

It still sent chills into my bones, literally. Today again, princess Weiss had disappeared. I decided not to find her because she might be suspicious of me if I kept looking for her. ' this is so difficult.. but I do love a challenge. ' I could not help to smile.

After a few hours, I still did not look for the princess. Suddenly one of my clan members ran towards me in panic. Though I did not look for her, it did not mean I could not let my other members to look for her. But from look of my members, I do not think it was good news. Once they were infront of me they kneed down with their head down.

Clan member 1:" Miss Nikos! We could not find the princess anywhere! "

" Really?.... Search again.  She must be pulling my leg here.  "

I could not believe the princess could not be found by any of my clan members. How good was she? I do know she took sword training under Mr opzin but I do not think he train her to be an assassin. Such good hider.

All six of us searched for her and we still could not. I marched to the office, the only place we did not looked. We were immediately blocked by the dog faunus maid. I glared down at her furiously at the interruption.

Dog faunus maid:" you are not allow to enter. Princess said she did not want to be disturbed. "

One of my clan members grabbed by her neck and throw her asides.

" Can you be gentler..."

The dog faunus maid tried to stand up again when the same member pushed her head on the ground.

Clan member 2:" stay...."

Dog faunus maid:" let me go! I will not allowed you to disturb the princess!"

Weiss:" what is it going on here?"

We turned and saw Princess Weiss on the door way with a Rapier in her hand. The Rapier was glowing light blue and it was giving a cold effect. When The princess saw Wila being pinned down by one of my member, she stabbed him on the shoulder and froze it. He screamed in pain while trying to remove the ice by slamming himself on the wall.