Chapter 13: Trouble part 2 , a living nightmare.

*Two days later*

*Yang pov*

I woke up straight away once the sunlight had shine through the cracks of the binds. I jumpped out and started to dress up. I kept on changing for about half an hour before I decided on one. After all I couldn't keep on changing for the whole day! I had plans. I hurried cooked breakfast for Dad and Ruby before heading to the workshop to collect Blake's gift!

I gave Ruby who was currently sleeping head rubs before getting the katana. Ruby had made my life much easier by making a seal. So all I had to do was to heat up the seal and pressed against on the metal. I looked at the end product then I looked at Ruby as I continue to give her head rubs. I felt so blessed to have a sister like Ruby. Even busy with the shop,dates and other things she still offer to help me on this.

"Take a good rest Rubbes. Thank you. "

I had the perfect day planned out. I hurried check the locations and saw if everything was in order after all it had to be prefect. 'flowers? Check!' looking at the pure White lilies in my right hand. Everyday I saw Blake looking at lilies and even have some at her place. So I just assumed that she liked them! 'baiting materials? Check!' looking at the basket fill with food and most importantly tunaaaaa pufffs in my left hand. With everything checked, it was time to start the three month anniversary!

*Time skip*

When I reached Granny's pie, I felt weird. I was more concerned and confused when I looked through the window. It was still dark which was odd. By now madam Ward would be baking pies by now but she was no where to be seen. 'maybe she decided to close the shop for today?' she was pretty old. I knocked the door.

"Madam Ward? Blake???... Huh?"

When I knocked the door, it opened by itself. I entered in and called out for both of them. No one answered. I walked up the stairs that headed towards their rooms. I dropped my basket and flowers with shock. The place was trashed like someone had rob their place. I hurried slammed the door closest to me opened and saw madam Ward was tied to a chair.

"Madam Ward!??!"

Adea Ward:" Miss Xiao long? Is that you?"

I hurried untied her and headed out of that room before heading what madam Ward wanted to tell me.

"BLAKE!?"

I kept on calling her name as I slammed every door in the house. I finally stop when I heard Madam Ward spoke.

Adea Ward:" ... S... She... Blake is not here. A group of people took her away. I'm so sorry dear. If they didn't use me as a hostage Blake would have fight her way through. "

"Are you ok madam Ward!? "

I hurried to her side, she nodded her head and touched my cheek with worried eyes.

Madam Ward:" don't worry about me. They were here not long ago so they must haven't gone far away. Go help Blake! I will be fine on my own. I have always been. Blake is a sweetheart. I didn't want anything to happen to her. "

It was very sweet how Madam Ward cared for Blake alot. Almost as if Blake was her daughter. I will take note to invite her to our wedding. I rushed out of the door and looked around. The street was getting crowded so I couldn't see where those people took Blake. An idea popped up in my mind. I blowed the dog whistle and then called his name.

"ZWEIII!!"

Upon hearing his name and the whistle, he appeared infront of me barking as he wagged his tail.