Chapter 12: Troubles part 1 , Blake's fear.

An:I just realised I didn't edit this one. Lol. If you are reading this now I think you are reading the edit Verison. No problem. I just didn't do my style writing.
---------------------------------------------------

*Time skip a year later*

*Blake pov*

Adam:" Hey I got you flower! Hope you like them!"

A child Verison of Adam appeared infront of me holding a white Lily with purple tips, smiling goofly. I blushed as I took the flower from him.

"Thank you Big brother Adam!"

Suddenly the image changed. A 18 year old Adam was sitting on throne with a single Lily but it was dripping with blood and dead bodies of the royal family were around him.

Adam:" Hey love I got you a flower... Hope you like it.."

I screamed as I tried to run but something was stopping me. I looked down. It was the hands of the people I had killed in the past. People I killed for Adam. For the white fang. I tried to rip them apart as Adam watched.

Slowly I was dragged down into the pool of blood as the undead scream with pain.  With the last thing I saw was He smirking under that half white mask to hide his once beautiful blue eyes that I was adore.

"Help me.."

Adam:" good bye love."

I jerked up, awake with shock. Feeling the sweat running on my face. I placed my heart as it beat so fast like I just ran. I took take deep breaths as I looked around the room. I sighed with relief as I was in my room that I rented from a nice old lady. ' not with Adam... Any where but near him.' I looked down realised I had rip my blanket. 'ugh...' . I rubbed my face, trying to recover from the nightmare. I hadn't got a dream about Adam ever seen I was dating Yang. Sadly I actually say yes to her not liked it was a bad thing.

Then I heard a knock on my door that broke my trail of thoughts. My whole body was shaking. For some reason I felt He was here but until I heard the voice I started to calm down.

An old lady:" Blake dear are you ok? I heard screaming."

"I am alright madam Ward, I heard a dog barking outside the window which frighten me."

I hurried and opened the door that revealed a grey hair elderly with green eyes that faint due to old age. She was using the walking stick as a support. Madam Adea Ward my renter. She was a very kind lady. She saw me in the rain with no place to go so she decided to bring me in to her place. No matter what I said or do.

At that time I was on the run from the schnee family. The guards found where I was staying and I didn't have time to take anything as I made a barely escape.

As I was running I suddenly decided to stop, standing in the rain because I had given up. I was tired of running from everything the schnee guards, white fang and Adam. I just wanted to end everything. To face the music. To face all the crimes I had done. After I escaped, I started to think and realized what I did was wrong. I always do what I was told and never questioned Adam. After all I trusted him. I loved him. Or that was what I thought.

The rain suddenly stop falling and I saw two shoes. I looked up  and saw it was madam Ward holding a umbrella above my head.

Madam Ward:" My dear child are you lost?"

So since then I had been living with her for about two years. She had been taking care of me. She gave me a place to stay which I insist on paying the rent. So she decided to make me work at her shop. But  I decided not to but instead help around her shop, Granny's pie as I had another part time job at another shop.