Chapter 7

I stood beside Jimin while he was going through the files I submitted to him. He quickly looked up at me and smirked. I felt uneasy. What did I do? I was keeping the 'two feet' rule.

He got up from his chair and walked towards me. I kept taking steps backward until I felt the sofa edge hit the back of my legs. I couldn't read his face which carried a small smirk, one that I had seen before once, but directed to someone else then.

He kept walking towards me unbuttoning the top of his shirt, his smirk getting more wider and clearer.

“Mr. Park?” I said as he came dangerously close to me. I couldn't stop myself from looking into his lust filled eyes.

He pushed me back onto the sofa and hovered over me. His shirt was half unbuttoned, revealing his perfectly sculpted torso.

His hand was caressing my knees and slid dangerously close to the hem of my skirt.

His lips were too close to mine. I could see him looking down on mine while biting his, warning me about what was to come.

“Y/N-ah,” he whispered, his voice husky and deeper than ever.

“Jimin…,” I whispered back closing my eyes and preparing myself for the  fate I had yearned so badly.

“Y/N…,” he whispered again.

“Hmm?” I hummed as I sweetly embraced the sexual tension between the both of us.

“Y/N……where are the accounts of 2006?”

“Huh?” I quickly snapped my eyes open, only to look at two Jimins standing in front of the couch.

“Where are the files?” One of the Jimins asked.

“Did you complete the accounts of 2006?” The other Jimin asked me at the same time.

From behind me another Jimin snapped, “Y/N, my iced coffee is too cold.”

I gasped and looked back in front of me to find hundreds of Jimins glaring at me.

“Files! Files! Files! Files! Files! Files!” They kept chanting while towering over my small form.

I jumped up from my bed, my body covered in sweat. I couldn't grasp the edge of the bed properly, resulting in me tumbling down from the bed. I sighed and looked up at the clock. It was 4am. I went to sleep at 1am, so I was still tired. Trying to climb back onto the bed, I quickly remembered that I had to proof- read the leftover files.

But what the hell was that dream?

********

After that 'incident', Jimin was a bit awkward around me. Maybe for the fear of me complaining about his 'business tactics' to his father.

But I would never do anything like that. Not because I give two shits about Jimin but because I feel bad for Mr. Park. The old man wouldn't be able to handle the fact that his precious, London Business School graduate son specializes in dealings with female underwear.

And also why should I care? I mean I was only appointed to assist him to lead the company and not help him improve his life morally.

So eventually, Jimin realized I wasn't going to snitch on him and he was back to being a jerk in no time.

“Did you prepare everything for the meeting with Mr.Lee?” Jimin asked me while looking at his computer.

“Yes, sir.” I said with a hint of annoyance in my voice.

“Make sure he is pleased with the arrangements. Even though he is a minor shareholder, this is our chance to make him take more interest in our company. Don't let it slip away due to your mistake,” he said looking at me to give more emphasis to the words 'your mistake'.

“Yes, sir,” I said calmly but my insides were turning, not because Jimin was being Jimin but because of the man I was supposed to make 'pleased'. Why did he have to use that word?

Mr. Lee was only a minor shareholder in our company but was an important one. His name is quite common in the business world and the fact that he was investing in our company was pretty beneficial to us. But disregarding his success, the man was just a sick, old pervert.

I hated the meetings we had with him. I hated the way his words would always have some implicit, sexual undertones. I hated his greasy smiles. I hated the way he couldn't make eye contact whenever I talked to him because his eyes would be sickly roaming my body. I hated the way he would hold my hand a little longer, clearly crossing the boundaries of a professional handshake.

I hated him.

When Mr. Park used to be the boss, he never let me attend the meetings in which Mr. Lee was involved. He knew how uncomfortable the pervert made me feel. But now that Jimin was my boss, I knew I had to deal with this. If I ever told Jimin about this, he would make sure there was a meeting with Lee everyday.

I just need to stay calm and away from him. I can do this.

Sometimes, the best way to handle things is to just go through with them.

_________________________________________