Chapter 35 +

JIMIN POV

“Hey, Jimin.” She walked into my office like she owned it. I'm too tired of telling her to call me 'sir'.

“Hmm?”

“Mr. Park asked you to meet him.”

I looked at her suspiciously “Did you complain about me?” She definitely did.

“Jeez no. He wanted to discuss the will or something.” She said.

“Okay.” I said getting back to my work.

“Did you eat yet?” She suddenly asked me.

“Not yet.”

“Me too. Buy me food.”

Is this girl joking?

“Why would I buy you food?” I started laughing. She can't be serious.

“Because I'm your secretary and it is your duty as my boss to take care of me.”

“In your dreams.”

I thought she went away when she came behind me and started rotating my chair.

“What are you doing?”

“Buy me food. I'm hungry.”

“No way.”

“Food. Food. Food.”

“Get lost. Why would I waste my money on you?”

“Food. Food. Food. Food. Food. Foo-”

“Stop it, Y/N.” Okay I was getting annoyed.

As if she would.

She kept rotating the chair until I got pissed off and pulled her by the hands.

She fell on my lap. Her hands on my chest. Our lips inches apart. Our minds clouded.

We sat there like that for a few seconds. Maybe we were still registering what was happening.

She then quickly got up.

“Sorry.” I avoided eyecontact

“I should get going.” 

“Yeah, you should get going.”

She nodded and left quickly.

After that, I replayed the entire scene in my head.

I looked down in shock.

“Did I just get har-”

Eww. Eww. Eww. No. I did not just…. Oh my god…I buried my face in my hands to hide from the embarrassment.

This is so gross.

This is so fucked up.

**********

I went to meet my father. He greeted me with a warm hug. He wanted to read the will out all of a sudden.

We both sat down to read the will.

“…….First of all, my estates and my house I leave that to my only son, Park Jimin. The 5000 acre property in Busan will also go to Park Jimin……..
….Now the company Park Internationals.”

Dad looked at me.
“…..The company has 10% of outstanding shares.  So leaving that, the remaining 45% shares will go to my only son Park Jimin and the remaining 45% will go to…”

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

“….Baek Y/N.”

“Dad, are you serious? Why Y/N? What has she got to do with all of this?”

“Jimin-ah, it is my will. It is my company. After all, you can buy it from her if you want to and if she is willing to sell-”

“Why should I? Why should I spend money on what is rightfully mine.” My words were spiteful. I have never raised my voice at him.

My eyes were filling up with tears.

"Jimin-ah...." he started but I left immediately.

He was always like this. He was giving everything to people who didn't deserve it.

His slut's daughter was more important to him than his own son.

And just like that I could hear my mother's voice from the back of my head. The screams, the shouting, the crying.

Forgotten memories of my shattered family replayed in my mind. The images becoming clearer.

And that's how it was born once again.

My hate for her.

This time much more passionate than before. Because this time, I don't care whether it is her fault or not. This time, I don't want to be rational.

This time I was 100% sure she was my father's illicit child just like my mother had said.

I JUST HATE HER FOR HER EXISTENCE.

_________________________________________