Chapter 41 +

JIMIN POV

"Sir, I'm so sorry." She walked in like nothing had happened.

"Get on with your work." I said uninterested. I was tired. Why did I even have feelings for her in the first place? I was just constructing this perfect image of her in my head that I failed to notice what she really was...

But she wasn't quiet. She wanted to convince me about her bluff.
"My grandmother passed away."

I scoffed. She really is something else. After all that she did, she wants to go more further and lie to me.

"Sorry?" She asked me surprised. As if I hadn't memorised all her lies.

I looked at her. I was done. I don't want to care for her anymore.

Here she was, lying to me. Did I only mean that much to her? Somehow I wanted to hurt her. Make her feel the pain I felt. Tell her something that strikes through her.

"If you wanted to slut your way around, then just say it directly. No need to bring your grandparents into it."

I don't know why I was saying this. I know I will regret this. But at that moment all I could think of was telling her something mean. Making her feel bad was all that mattered.

I knew it was totally wrong. It was just my emotions clouding my mind.

"Excuse me?" She looked at me surprised. "What did you s-?"

"I said I already know you are a slut so why pretend like you aren't one?"

She looked at me dumbfounded.

"Oh, I know what you are doing with Taehyung. Well, you can be his slut but when he gets bored of you and throws you away which he will, what are you going to do, huh?"

She wasn't telling anything which encouraged me more to talk. I was fuelled by the worst kind of emotions. Jealousy and anger.

"Oh wait. Let me guess. You'll find someone else." I scoffed. "I guess it runs in the genes."

"What the hell are you saying?" She sounded angry.

"You must be quite good at it since your mother was a slu-" But before I could complete, there was a stinging sensation across my cheek.

I'm glad she slapped me because only then had I realized the gravity of the words I just so carelessly spit. I couldn't believe I was telling her all this. I had gone too far...

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ME OR MY FAMILY?" She was screaming at me while yanking the collar of my shirt. I could see tears form in the corner of her eyes.

"DON'T EVER UTTER MINE OR MY FAMILY'S OR TAEHYUNG'S NAME, YOU DISGUSTING PIECE OF SHIT. NOT WITH THAT SHITHOLE YOU CALL YOUR MOUTH."

She picked up a sheet of paper and pen from the desk and started scribbling something on it.

"MY RESIGNATION. TO WORK FOR AN ASSHOLE LIKE YOU IS WORSE THAN BEING THE WHORE YOU CLAIM ME TO BE. THIS IS WHAT YOU WANTED ANYWAY RIGHT?"

"ALSO TELL MR.PARK I QUIT.....I CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE HOW A MAN LIKE HIM CAN HAVE A SON LIKE YOU."

"I DON'T WANNA SEE YOU EVER AGAIN." She said before leaving.

.....
....
....
A man like Mr.Park, huh?

He was the reason for all this tangled mess.

I looked at the sheet before me.

This was what I wanted.

She was finally out of my life.

She'll never come back again.

I don't even know if this is a good thing or a bad thing......

All I know is that it's going to hurt.......a lot...

But things are better this way.....

At least, I don't have to feel pathetic any more for looking at my sister as a woman....

_________________________________________