1.

I wrapped my arms around her waist, "I can't believe this!" I nestled my nose in her neck, "Andy Sanders, you're so amazing, how did I get so lucky to have you in my life?" I planted a small kiss on her cheek.

Her long black hair, brushing against my face, as I hugged her, intoxicating me. She let out a few small giggles saying, "I'm just so in love with you," She pulled away and smiled, brushing the back of her hand against my cheek, her tone serious, and meaningful, "Happy one year, Cam." I looked into her eyes with a huge smile, seeing only love and longing.

She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the candle lit picnic area on Sunset Cliff, it was already dark, but the setting was perfect. She sat down beside me and opened the basket pulling out a bottle of wine. She popped it open, and started filling up both the glasses.

"How did you manage to get a bottle of wine?"

She looked at me from the side, and shrugged, "I have my ways."

I smiled, "Your mom bought it for us?"

She turned facing me squinting her eyes, "Don't judge me."

I giggled laughing at her response. I continued watching as she was pulling out the rest of the food. The way her hair spilled over her shoulder, her eyes intent and her bottom lip stuck out slightly in concentration. She turned towards me handing me a small container. Meeting my eyes, and smiling, "I love it when you look at me like that." Her head slightly tilted her smile happy, and eyes content.

I laughed slightly, "Like what?"

"Like you love me." Her face turned red, and she smiled bashfully.

"I do love you." Completely serious. I moved the hair from her face placing it behind her ear. I leaned over planting my lips on her igniting the warm embers in my stomach.

We pulled apart, and shared a moment of looking deep into each others eyes. We both pulled away, I opened the container she handed me, "You made me salsa? Oh I love you," I smelt it, "Have I told you that I love that you're Mexican? You make the best salsa."

She playfully smacked my arm, "Well, you're welcome I guess, Casper."

I acted taken aback, putting my hand on my chest like I was hurt, but failing miserably, "I'm not that white!" Looking down at my skin, and shrugged at her, "or maybe you're completely accurate." I laughed.

I opened the bag of chips and started eating the salsa. I sipped my wine occasionally, waiting for her to be ready to eat. She set everything out. "Cameron Bailey," She put her hands in mine, "I want you to hear me when I say this, my love for you is never ending, I will always no matter what be here, fighting g for this, for us. I love you with all my heart, and soul. I never want to lose you no matter what sort of hell we go through. You are far too special to just throw away."

I blushed under her speech, if anything I wasn't worthy for her. She was perfect, super beautiful, amazing, loving, caring, giving, and everything else somebody would only dream to be with. She was amazing. She is too good for me and I know it. I didn't know how to tell her all of these things, bottled up inside me, I wanted her to know about how I felt about her, but when I came to speak them they didn't come out right and they didn't sound like enough. I squeezed her hands, "I love you, Andy." I met her eyes, looking deep into them, "I love you so fucking much."