Your quirk.

You were born with the siren quirk, passed down from your father.

Basically, you can sing beautiful songs that, when people listen to your voice, they get in a trance like state. You cannot control them but they get drawn to you.

Your voice is very powerful, and the higher you sing/scream the more effect it has on others around you.

You can pop ear drums.

You also radiate beauty, and can use it to draw attention to you. Your quirk of singing only works when your target is paying attention to you, and it's part of being a siren.

You can also use the water/moisture in the air and can control it, like a mermaid would. Well, you can cover someone in water, but it won't hurt. You aren't too good at controlling this power though.

Your mother has the mermaid quirk, she can genuinely communicate to sea life and control water. Your mother can also control ocean waves. You suck at that! You only create tiny ripples in the water. You need practice hun. You have a combination of their quirk.

Probably would work better if there were some...electricity in it.

I'm sorry if it sounds lame but if you guys have any ideas, feel free to tell me and I'll add them in!

And yes, this based off of an oc of mine. I'll write chapter one ASAP guys!