Chapter 11

I kicked absolute ASS, I mean, it's now or never to impress these dudes. They have insanely cool quirks! I fought defensively right in front of them, and once they were all taken out, I stood back and admired my work with a proud grin.

"...(L/N)—" Kirishima called out and I snapped my head his way before Bakugo blasted a hidden villain to hell. He must have had some type of camouflage or chameleon quirk.

I sighed, blowing strands of my hair out of my face. "Thanks, Bakug-"

"I didn't do that for you, Chun-Li." Bakugo spat.

'I honestly can't tell if that was a compliment or an insult...but judging by this dude's attitude, ima go with insult...' I thought and ignored his remark as we descended down the steps of the building.

"Hey, (L/N)? I think you're pretty cool, like Chun-li! She's a kickass girl!" The red head told me with a smile that made my heart skip a beat. I couldn't help but return such a smile, but it didn't match the confidence of his.

"You know you can call me (Y/N), right? I'm not from Japan and really ain't used to being called by my last name..." I shrugged and he nodded in understanding.

"Of course, dude! By the way, how can you speak such rocking Japanese?" He asked and raised a brow as we walked, I glanced behind and saw Bakugo glaring at us. He is probably wondering how we can be so cheery and casual during a literal villain attack.

"Well, my mom and dad wanted my brother and I to speak more than English. I know Spanish, Japanese, English, and French— I'm still learning French, though." I smiled.

"Your brother?"

"Yeah...don't wanna talk about it now." I said rather coldly and he stopped matching my pace, falling behind to talk to Bakugo. I mentally facepalmed but physically let out a frustrated sigh.

Ellis is something I have had a hard time talking about for 7 years, I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to talk about it...

After we fought our way out of the city-like area, Bakugo and Kirishima headed off to help All Might. Kirishima didn't let me fight with them though, so here I am, angrily watching over the group of boys and wishing I could have fought alongside them.

Kirishima said it's because my quirk isn't like theirs. It isn't defensive enough and I could get hurt.

I mean it's true but I don't wanna hear it!

This means that I am able to watch the boys, though.

My attention was drawn to that ashy haired, bitchy blonde boy from earlier. AKA Bakugo. I watched him fight and picked up on some of his moves— moves I don't think I could ever perform myself. He seems like a reckless bastard, but I guess he does think things through quite a bit.

~~~~

Luckily enough, none of my classmates had gotten severely hurt during the fight. Well, besides Midoriya and his super weird quirk. Like, damn, dude.

Pick a struggle, getting your ass handed to you by Bakugo, or have a quirk that rips you to shreds.. My quirk might not be the best for fighting but it sure as hell beats breaking my bones.

I changed into my walking shoes— a custom I'm not yet used to doing in Japan. Right as I was about to head out, I caught a glimpse of Bakugo angrily storming out of the school. It was different than his usual anger or frustration, he seemed upset. Very, very upset.

I ran past Midoriya and All Might to catch him. I don't know what got into me, but something was telling me that I had to see what was up. I slowed down when I was a few feet away because I heard crying. I frowned, now wondering if I should even approach him. He might need some time to process whatever happened.