Chapter 3

((I swear ill take this fanfic seriously this time---))

The blonde was drumming his fingers to the beat of some tune that was stuck in his head, then he looked up from his seat, smiling expectantly at me.

'Ah, shit. Here we go.'

He looked up right away, smiling at me. "Hey, you remember me, right?" He nodded, still waiting.

'Oh God please don't say he heard what Mina made me do—'

"Yeah. You're the guy that helped me up." I stated. My memory isn't so bad that I'd forget about him.

"Anything for the pretty girl next door." He winked, pausing the music that played on his phone. "I'm Kaminari-- Denki Kaminari!"

"Okay, Kaminari..." I giggled, it sounds like Calamari. "We go by last names in Japan right? Okay...can I get your number?"

"I don't mind you calling me Denki~" He seemed....smug after saying that, smiling like an idiot and holding his phone out to me.

"I don't have a phone number, how about I get yours instead~?" Kaminari winked.

'Hm. I see. He's the flirty type, huh?' I didn't hesitate in putting my number in his phone, then a voice chimed in. 'Oh well. Saves the embarrassment I'd get if I were the one to ask'

"If you guys want to sit and chat, then go home."

We all looked out the front door of the class, and there was a man laying behind Uraraka and the green haired boy from yesterday. It was hard to see him behind their legs, but he was clearly half asleep. He had this tired, groggy tone, and eye bags I could see from where I stood.

"Put these gym uniforms on, we're doing a quirk apprehension test."

I groaned, I'm not too good at anything...physical. My quirk doesn't help my strength in anyway, it's really just all in my voice.

"But what about the welcome ceremony?"

"Don't care, didn't ask."

'Geez.'

~~~~

I found myself hesitating from launch the ball. I was set to go right after that Bakugo brat, how the hell do I top that?

"Don't be too rough on yourself. Your voice can be just as powerful as muscle." My dad had told me many times before. I know it's true— we share a quirk. He can launch things with the sound of his voice but I'm not at that level yet.

I threw it regularly. Next time, I'll use my quirk...but when no one is around. I could easily explode everyone's eardrums within 50 feet of me.

~~~~

"No one's getting expelled. I just said that to make you all do your best."

A wave of relief passed through the class, Midoriya seemed the most rieved. I was just a few places higher than he was, so he would've gotten expelled. I almost felt bad for him.

"I thought everyone knew. I found it quite obvious." Yaomomo spoke up, it annoyed me a bit— it felt arrogant, but that's really just how she talks. I'm trying not to take it personally.

I felt eyes on me, metaphorically I mean. I turned to the left, and I saw Kaminari there. He didn't seem to be looking at me though, probably just my imagination. I turned back to Mr. Aizawa, and that damn feeling came back.

'Wait a minute.
What if he is staring?'

I looked from the corner of my eye, and I was correct! Kaminari was looking at me from the side. He was examining my face carefully, with a serious expression. He seemed to be deep in thought as well.

Class was dismissed though and he walked inside quickly, disappearing from my line of sight.

I quickly turned the corner to follow and bumped straight into him, knocking him over, practically head butting his forehead.

For some reason, I was completely frozen, just staring down at him on the floor. It looked like I bumped into him on purpose!

His yellow eyes looked into my (e/c) ones with rosy cheeks.

"(L/N)? Kaminari? What are you doing?"

I looked up and to my horror, our whole class was standing right there. Minus that angry blonde boy. Yknow, that a grumpy one that yelled at me for standing in his way earlier.

(7/7/19)