Chapter 2

'Okay. There are three pointers somewhere in there. Go for those, (Y/N), just avoid those 0 pointers the smart guy made a big deal about earlier. It shouldn't be too har--'

I was knocked out of my thoughts when I got trampled on by the other students that didn't waste time to burst through the doorway.

'Ah, I guess it started. Wait. IT STARTED?!'

I bolted through the gates and watched as people already took some on. 'Instead of grouping with them, I should probably go away from everyone to scout some on my ow--'

Something burst through the building next to me, the debris almost hitting me as it flew. 'Why does something keep on inturrupting my thoughts?! It's getting hella annoying now.'

The green robot and I made eye contact.

'God it's intimidating.'

'You can do this, (y/n). You need the points. It'll be so damn embarrassing if I don't get the points and just fail.'

I braced myself for a killer headache before I let out a blood-curdling scream in it's direction. The robot seem unfazed for a second, and right when it was about to swing on me, it exploded. The metal debris scattered everywhere and I sighed in relief.

I can do this with glass, it's easier, but with metals it has to be somewhat hollow on the inside or else it won't get the same exact effect. I don't like doing this though, it strains my voice and gives me terrible migraines...

~~~~ The next day [[you made it to school heheh. Class 1a time! 21st student and placed 11th in the hero exam(; ]]

When I opened the door to class 1-a, the angry blonde boy from the other day sat with his legs on his desk, and another boy with blue hair was telling him how wrong it was. Looking to the left, there were already girls in the corner just talking amongst themselves.

'Okay, decision time! Do I go and talk to them, or do I let my anxiety get to me and wait another day? I mean...they look like they're having fun, I don't wanna inturru--'

"Hey, you! C'mere!"

I glanced over to the voice and saw a smaller girl with short brown hair and big brown eyes. She has really pink cheeks. Kinda cute. It was a little embarrassing to be singled out like that...

'Ah, what the hell, what's the worst that could happen?'

I made my way over to the group of girls, and they introduced themselves to me at the same time. I nodded, saying "I understood absolutely none of that!"

"Sorry-- I'm Ochako Uraraka. That's Asui Tsuyu!"

The frog-like girl waved at me with a close-eyed smile.

"Mina Ashido! That's...you're Jirou right?" The pink haired girl asked, turning to the girl whom I assumed is Jiro. She nodded with a sight smile and wave, Mina cheering, just happy that she got her name right.

"I'm Yaoyorozu Momo! Call me Yaomomo if it's easier." The tall girl with smooth black hair said.

"--And I'm (Y/N) (L/N). It's...nice to meet you all!"

"Hey wait--" a voice yelled from thin air, "almost forgot me! I'm Toru Hagakure!"

"I'm so sorry...Toru! Uh-- " I looked in the direction of the floating school uniform. 'She sounds really cute! Scratch that, all the girls here are super cute!'

A boy ran into the class, mumbling about almost being late. He had blonde and somewhat spiky hair, and when I looked closer...It had a black lightning strike. 'It's the guy from the other day!'

I supoose I was staring too long because Mina tapped my shoulder with a grin that could only mean mischief.

"(Y/N), he's cute, isn't he?" Mina said suggestively.

I nodded, not looking away from him and watching him sit down in a random desk. "Mhm. In his own way, yeah."

"Well, since you seem to like him soooo much, I dare you to get his number," She whisper yelled at me.

"What?!" I whisper yelled back,  "I don't even know who he is, let alone what he's like! What if he's an asshole-- or a pervert?"

'I met him not too long ago, yet, I don't think any of what I'm saying is true.'

"Well, there's only one way to find out then!" In the next few seconds I was shoved to where he sat by Mina. 'Thanks, Mina! You are really helping with making me feel welcomed in a new school! What if he laughs at me?!'

(7/4/2019)