Chapter 8

(D/N): Dad's name
(M/N): Mom's name
(F/F): Favorite food

Denki pouted while I laughed at his attempts to stand up, he kept on losing his balance and falling over.

Next thing I knew, he was laying on the floor just like I was when we first met. I took the opportunity I was given.

I laid on the ground next to him.

"Uh, (Y/N)? What are you doing?"

"Laying on the floor next to you so people just think we're chilling."

Chuckling, he looked over at me. "You're pretty cool, you know that?"

I rolled my eyes with a slight smile.

"You'll probably be almost as cool as I am one day! And that, ma'am, is a compliment at its finest!" He said smugly.

"Whatever, Denki."

He shrugged, rolling over and posing when we made eye contact. I flicked his nose and sat up, grabbing his arm and pulling him up with me. He stumbled a bit at first but caught his balance when I put a hand on his shoulder.

"Home?" He asked quietly. "Mhm," I replied, "Where else?"

"Hey, you never know! Maybe you wanted to go out for icecream or something."

"Now that you mention it...yeah. Not--not today though. My mom isn't too fine with me hanging out multiple days in a row."

~~~~

We finally made it to my house, walking up the stairs to my doorstep. Next thing I know, we sat at the chairs on my front porch, talking and laughing until my father opened the door.

My dad is a handsome man, he looks like he's in his late teens but hes really 31-- He has Silver hair, thick brows, purple eyes, and beautiful, perfectly straight, stainless white teeth.

"(Y/N)? I didn't know you had a brother!" Denki said in awe, making me freeze up...and groan.

"Don't encourage him-- that's my dad." I said after I pointed up at my dad.

My dad smirked, holding a hand out for Denki to shake.

"(Y/N), you should tell me when you bring a boy home, then I could get a few things for yo--" I cut my dad off my shooting a sharp glare at him, and he laughed in response.

"Okay kid, what's your name?" He crouched down a bit to get to our level since we were sitting."

"Kaminari Denki."

"Alright, Mr. Kaminari sir, I'm (D/N). Pleasure to meet you! Stay for dinner, I'm cooking (F/F)!"

Denki's expression instantly changed from neutral to a happy smile! I couldn't help but smile as well. Hell yeah...

"(F/F)?! I love that! Don't mind if I do."

He made his was inside and left my dad and I out in the porch. My dad winked at me, gesturing to Denki who found his way onto our couch.

"Wh--no!"

"Yessss...."

"Daaaaad!"

"Okay, okay. Sorry."

He doesn't look sorry.

~~~~

When we sat at the dinner table, my mom finally made her way down the stairs.

My mother is a very curvy woman, a bit on the chubby side, but that doesn't take away from her beauty in the slightest. She has beautiful blue skin, big purple eyes, freckles, plump lips, and beautifully poofy short red hair.

"After seeing your dad, I would've guessed that that beauty is your sister, but...gonna assume that's your mom."

I nodded, glancing over to Denki.

My mother instantly ran over to Denki after hearing him speak, looking him up and down.

"We only moved here a month ago! (Y/N), I didn't know you got to work that fast! Is this who you went out with last time?"

Oh great.