FRAMEWORK Theories

1. The Soul of the Universe, the Demiurge of every living thing within its boundaries. The Soul transcends heat death and has no beginning or end, watching you and I very quickly. Our good deeds help push us towards the Demiurge while our bad deeds do not.

2. A literal ring enclosure that surrounds the known universe, preventing anything outside it in and anything inside it out.

3. The FRAMEWORK is a creature of immense size, swallowing everything at the end of the River AEther.

4. It is one of the (many) simulations within the King First's head. The First line their brains and spine with his eyes, allowing him to see within the very core of the Earth.

5. It is a fabricated Creation story developed by MOTHERSHIP, the traitorous sentient Machine created by the First.

6. It is deep space, dark matter, any void of unknown perimeter found within the physical universe.

7. It is a "fence line" of 98 trillion planets dotting in a circular pattern amongst the galaxies; each containing sentient life. Some theorize this fence line is akin to a Zoo pen, that we are being observed from the outside.

8. It is a dimension like Our own, although the ontology of the word "Our" currently has no designation.

9. It is the Primal Third Eye within each First, allowing each to serve a part in building what the Third Eye envisions.

10. It is a single cell within a massive body, with us being a mere germ within it, unaware and uncaring of our very existence.

11. It is a highly dangerous and unstable black market located on the currently frozen-in-time Anamoly between Phobos and Diemos.

12. It is the Anathema Facility, which contains many artificial multi-universes, specifically designed to harness each artificial universe's entrophic energy to power the Solar System.

13. It is the name of the First Runner used for FTL into the Deep Dark.

14. It's a living book stored in the Silver Garden under extreme Apex Level Security by DRAGONTOOTH himself. The text is said to accurately predict EXTINCTION and CARDIAC level events as well as eccentric paranormal signals.

15. It is a holy glyph injected into a Dragon lost in the far flung reaches of space. Its hoard and its current location are noted along different passages of time in human history.

16. It is a local group of celestial objects surrounding the Milkyway in loose and asymptotic orbit. One notable body is a rogue massive planet undergoing molecular diffusion from an ancient supernovae as well as ejecting pieces of itself lightyears towards the Solar System.

17. It's a dumb hoax, like the ancient Flat Earth conspiracy, blown out of proportion by Amenocene Politicians during the Age of Honesty circa 2056. Originally it was created to counter the rising influence of a new religion named Senti but ultimately turned into a new concept entirely.

18. It is a New Age philosophy regarding the discoveries of new dimensions (Anomalies) as well as the new dimension's rights to existence and how the First should tamper with them.

19. It is simply a term synonymous with the universe and nothing more.

20. It is a large gas cloud in which major galaxies are flowing through. The Milkyway is close to exiting it, but it will not happen for another seventeen hundred years, as it did during the previous dust cloud. It is unknown and unclear when and what will happen during the transition and hereafter.