Conclusion

Conclusion:

- So this is the last part of this poetry collection and as such I enjoy wrapping these collectibles up with a summary of what my thoughts about it. I quite enjoyed writing this collection which is why it has ended so quickly, for example this one took a year and a month to complete as opposed to Ocean Waves which took two years to complete.

- As always, I admit I am not really a poetic person and as my good friend Ethan says I have to be in the complete and total mood for it. This collection is no different however I tried to stick with a theme throughout the whole book and already am focused on drastically focusing a central theme with the next book. There is less focus on the FRAMEWORK and more on my dreams of Epthna, the world of Witches Only, and a new world in my head called the Waking World. I think in that regard with the extra liberty and expansion of worlds where my brain can wander off to was key to my enjoyment.

haha

- There's only a handful of real poems, ones that I wrote about my life if we don't include the dream poems which let's face it are quite out of this world in the first place. Those poems are I reckon, Morning Sex, this is a poem about shiny pants, Aftercare, I got engaged, The Trip, Avery, Say So and Places are Reopening.

- I hope you enjoyed reading these and your time in the eye of someone else's storm. I know that the virus has us cooped up indoors these days but we'll make it. I will see you all in the next collection.