Chapter one

Aaliyah entered the staff canteen and was surprised to see someone there. This was the staff canteen and no one was on their break yet, so who was this? "Patients aren't allowed back here" she said."I'm not a patient" he said turning around. Aaliyah was shocked to see Jameel. How on earth did he get past security she wondered? Why had no one stopped him?

"Latte" he said, sounding shocked, "didn't know you worked here"

"Well I do, and like I said patients aren't allowed back here"

"I'm not a patient" he said sounding smug

"Who are you then?"

"I'm not telling you as you haven't told me who you are"

"Ughhh" yelled Aaliyah in frustration, throwing her arms up into the air in frustration, " were you born this annoying or have you perfected it over the years?"

"Ouch. That hurts" he said mockingly, "are you this horrible to your patients?"

"I've been told I have an excellent bedside manner, thank you"

" so this cold treatment is just for me? Thanks. I really appreciate it"

Aaliyah was just about to speak when her boss walked in. Now he's in trouble she though but was surprised to see her boss hug Jameel. "Miss Aaliyah, I'd like you to meet my son Jameel. Jameel, this is our new nurse Miss Aaliyah."

"Oh my god, I've been horrible to my new boss son. What if he complains about me? I could get fired" thought Aaliyah.

"We've had the pleasure of meeting" said Jameel.

"Ok Aaliyah, we are off to lunch. If you need anything, feel free to ask the staff" said her boss.

"Bye Aaliyah" said Jameel smugly. Aaliyah looked up and Jameel winked at her. Well this is going to be interesting she thought.