Chapter six

Jameel woke with a big smile on his face. Everything that happened last night came rushing back to him. He touched his lips, as the feel of Aaliyah's lips on his was still there. Suddenly, his phone rang.

"Jameel, I hope you're still not in bed daydreaming." scolded his mum

"No. I'm up. What's up mum?"

"I'm calling you to tell you to come to dinner tonight. 7pm sharp. Don't be late."

Jameel inwardly groaned. He loved his mum, but these dinners were just an excuse to set him up. His mum had been doing it for ages now. Jameel didn't know how to tell her to stop, especially now he had his latte. Jameel rang his dad, trying to get any information on tonight's dinner guest, but his dad kept schtum.

Jameel quickly got ready and decided he would tell his parents about Aaliyah tonight. He didn't want anyone else, only her. Jameel reached his parents house, with only minutes to spare. "Late, as always." "I'm actually early." "Well, at least your here, before our guest."

Jameel watched as his mum set the table, using the fancy china she used for these dinners. He was wondering how to broach the subject of Aaliyah to his parents, when the door went.

"Jameel, get the door. And be nice to our guest." Jameel, went to the door trying to decide how to let her down gently. Jameel opened the door and was surprised.

"Latte" he said surprised. Well, this was going to be interesting.

Just a short filler chapter to get things moving in the right direction.