Chapter nine

Aaliyah walked into the police station and looked around. She had no idea where she was and what she was doing there. "Can I help you?" Aaliyah jumped as the voice from behind startled her. "I'm looking for Jameel." "Do you know him?" "Sort of."  The young male quickly gave her directions, and walked off.

Aaliyah took a deep breath and knocked on Jameels door. "Come in." Aaliyah walked in and wandered how Jameel could work like this. There was junk everywhere. "Latte, this is a nice surprise. To what do I owe the pleasure?" "I'm here to give you this." Aaliyah passed the jacket to Jameel and quickly walked towards the door.

"Wait latte." shouted Jameel. Aaliyah stopped and turned around. Jameel quickly came towards her and looked the door. "What are you doing?" asked Aaliyah. She noticed she was quivering. What are you doing to me Jameel she thought.

"We need to talk."

"And you had to lock the door for that?"

"Well yes, because every time I try, you run away."

"What do you want?"

"I want to ask what you want from me?"

"I don't want anything from you." It was true. Aaliyah had never asked Jameel for anything.

"Well, stop giving me mixed signals. You kiss me like your life depends on it, then you push me away. You say never again, but you keep coming back for more. What do you want Aaliyah?"

"I don't know. What do you want?"

"Isn't it obvious? I want you. Only you. Since the day we met."

Aaliyah was silent. Part of her wanted him too, but there was a part of him that scared her.

"Have dinner with me. I can prove I'm not such a bad guy."

"No."

"No? Why not?"

"Because you are annoying, cocky, and frustrate me to no end." Aaliyah yelled 

"Well your a flirt, a tease and you make me want you so much that I can't breathe." Jameel yelled back.

"I hate you" yelled Aaliyah 

"I hate you too." Jameel yelled 

Aaliyah quickly grabbed Jameels collar and pulled him to her. Jameel hungrily kissed back. Aaliyah moaned as Jameel explored her body.

Suddenly, Aaliyah pushed Jameel away. "Really latte?" "We are in your office. Don't think downstairs want to hear what we are up to." Jameel quickly nodded and unlocked the door. Aaliyah quickly ran out.

"So dinner?"

"Not a chance."