Chapter four

Aaliyah got home after a long day, and just wanted to curl up with a good book and rubbish tv. She suddenly remembered for some weird reason, she had agreed to go out with Jameel and his mates. Aaliyah quickly got ready and quickly got a taxi to the address Jameel had texted her. Aaliyah was waiting at the bar for Jameel, when some guy came up and started making small talk. Aaliyah talked back, not trying to be rude but this guy wouldn't leave her alone.

"There you are darling, sorry I'm late." Jameel said quickly kissing Aaliyah's cheek. "What are you doing?" Aaliyah silently questioned. "Be quite and play along, otherwise you'll have to deal with him all night." "So nice of you to keep me company, but my boyfriend is here and he's quite the jealous type, so we've got to be going." Aaliyah and Jameel quickly walked to a booth. "Your welcome latte, by the way." "Whatever."

Aaliyah to her surprise, found herself enjoying Jameel and his friends company. Their conversation flowed nicely and they had great banter. Or maybe it's the few drinks I've had to loosen up thought Aaliyah. Suddenly, everyone headed to the dance floor, leaving Aaliyah and Jameel.

"Do you want to dance?" asked Aaliyah feeling really relaxed. " I can't dance." Jameel shyly replied. "Everyone can dance, you just feel the music and move your body." "No, I don't want to embarrass myself." "Come on" said Aaliyah dragging Jameel onto the dance floor. "Ok, but if I step on your feet, it's all your fault."

Aaliyah started to dance. "Wait" shouted Jameel, "I've figured out a way I don't step on your feet." Jameel walked behind Aaliyah and put his arm around her waist. "See, you're feet are ok." Aaliyah just nodded her head as Jameel put his other arm around her waist and they slowly swayed to the music. Aaliyah felt something shift between them as she leaned her head back, onto his chest.