22.

Monroe's P.O.V

We spent the day shopping for some food and chilling at the house. It was nice to be out of the hustle and bustle we have at the house. No matter how much I loved being surrounded by them all, I was growing to like the peace with just us two.

After finishing up dinner, we were cleaning the dishes when Leo took the dishes out my hands and turned me to him. "Fuck the dishes. Go put a swimsuit or something on. Let's head down to the beach for a bit." He stated before walking off to change himself. I followed behind shortly and looked through the bag Kat packed me.

My jaw fell to the floor as I looked through some of the items. There was a lot of short outfits, small bikinis. But the amount of sexy lingerie and underwear sets she packed made me laugh lowly. That girl was something else.

I picked out a small navy bikini and put it on, throwing a mesh dress over the top. I walked out the back door straight on the sand, looking for Leo on our private beach. My eyes landed on him stood in the water, staring at the sunset over the water. Pulling off the dress, I quietly walked up next to him and jumped on his back, knocking us both under the water.

We resurfaced as I was laughing hard. "That wasn't cool, amore. You scared the shit out of me." His lips tugged up into a slight smirk as he pushed hair back off his face. "Oh hush up. I'm sure a little girl like me wouldn't be able to scare the big mafia leader." I mocked him as his body moved close to mine, his arms snaking round my waist.

"That's where you're wrong, amore. You're the only thing that scares me. I'm terrified that you'll leave me. I'm terrified that you'll get hurt in this life. The thought of someone else's hands on you scares me.."

My eyes widened slightly as Leo spoke softly, clearly meaning every word that left his lips. "But most of all, I'm scared that I fucked up any chance I had of having you by my side the day I left you seven years ago. I want nothing more than to call you mine like I used to, to have you be the first and last thing I see everyday. I want you to fight by my side forever, amore. So please give me the honour of calling you mine officially. Let me treat you like you're the most precious thing in the world for as long as my heart beats in my chest. Be mine, amore. Be my girl. Officially."

Tears spilled down my face as I looked at Leo's serious eyes. My mouth kept opening but no words were coming out. So I grabbed his face and pulled him into a loving, passionate kiss. He reciprocated it instantly, picking my body up by my ass as my legs wrapped round his waist.

He deepened the kiss whilst walking out the water, my back pressing against the door to the house. Without breaking the kiss, I lowered one of my hands and opened the door as we instantly stumbled into the kitchen.

Leo slammed me against the wall, moving his lips down to my neck. "Fuck it.." he grumbled before lowering us down so we were laid on the kitchen floor. My hands reached down and pushed off his swim shorts slowly, revealing his package which was now stood indicating he was enjoying this just as much as I was.

I heard him grown as he bit down on my collarbone, making me moan quite loud. "Someone's eager." He purred, making me bite my lip. "Stop talking and kiss me." I demanded back as I pulled his body down onto mine, connecting our lips once again. Only this time it was full of lust and hunger, like we needed each other at that exact second.

Leo's hands travelled down to the string which was holding my bikini up as he slowly untied it, throwing it across the kitchen. He trailed kisses down my neck and chest until his mouth stopped over one of my nipples. Instead of taking it all, he lightly ran his tongue across my nipple, making me sigh in frustration. I rubbed my thighs tight together in order to try and create some friction in between my legs which made him chuckle lowly.

He carried on teasing me with his tongue, making me even more horny under his touch. After what felt like forever, I flipped us over rapidly, now straddling his waist. "You're taking too long." I smirked at him as I stood up and pulled my bikini bottoms off, leaving me stood there naked. Leo whistles lowly as I slowly sat back straddled on him.

I decided to take this opportunity to tease him myself. So I leaned forward and nibbles on his neck leaving hickeys of my own whilst slowly circling my hips on his crotch area. I felt his dick twitch on my leg, proving my plan was working. Picking up my pace, I grinded on him harder making him breath heavily. "Fuck, amore." He breathed out in a whisper as he tugged my hair.

Deciding that the both of us needed some kind of release, I raised my hips and thrusted them back down again, his dick now inside me. We both instantly moaned and I allowed myself to adjust to his size before I started moving my hips up and down.

I quickened my pace, gripping onto his shoulders to build up speed as I felt him throbbing inside me. "Ahh fuck, amore. You're driving me crazy.." he moaned out whilst kissing my chest. He moved his hips along with mine, thrusting his dick inside me harder as he hit my spot which crumbled all my sanity. I cried out as my legs trembled, feeling myself rising. "Leo, harder. I'm gonna..ahh fuck!" I cried out as he pummelled in me in one hard thrust, causing me to climax in a second. He rode out my high by gripping my hips and thrusting harder, him cumming at the same time as I did.

After coming down from our high, Leo flipped us over so he was pinning my weight down on the tiled floor. "Catch your breath, amore. Because I'm not through with you yet."

He really meant it. We went another round in the kitchen, one in the living room and in our bed. And I was in pure heaven. Finally I could call this man my own and experience all of him every day.