38.

Leo's P.O.V

We rushed to the hospital and our doctor made sure that a whole floor was cleared out. Monroe was worried someone would come after the babies so we made sure it was just us on the floor. Christoper had about eighty men stationed on our floor, guarding every single possible entrance to make sure no one gets in.

Monroe was screaming in pain as the nurses kept telling her she needed to push. But she threw her head black in defeat. "I can't..." she panted as I grabbed her hand. "Listen, amore. You can do this. You've carried them for nine months now. You've kept them safe. Now you need to push baby. You've got this."

She took a deep breath before pushing again, the sound of a cry filling the air. "Congratulations, you've got a beautiful baby boy here. Now let's push this last baby out."

Monroe was crying with joy as she pushed the last baby out, my eyes were farting between our baby boy and the second baby being delivered.

A second cry bellowed out as Monroe sighed in relief. "Looks like you've got one boy and one girl. Good job, Monroe!"

I pulled her into a deep kiss as we both cried. "I'm so fucking proud of you, amore. You did amazing."

A few hours later, Noah and Kat came bursting through the doors with Christoper and his wife Lily, looking at the two babies laid in Monroe's arms. Kat started to cry as Noah came and hugged me. "Oh my god!! Look at them...did you name them yet?" Kat asked, stroking the babies heads gently.

We both nodded. "Meet Everleigh Grace Valentino and Enzo Christopher Valentino." Monroe said, making Christoper gasp. "We couldn't have done this without you, so we wanted our child to represent how grateful we are." I added, hugging Christoper.

"Enzo is a fucking perfect name." A voice boomed into the room, making Monroe cry immediately. There stood Lorenzo, looking smug as ever.

We haven't had contact with anyone since coming here in case someone hacked our phones. So neither of us knew whether Lorenzo survived that crash. But here he was, stood in front of us perfectly healthy.

He walked over to Monroe and kissed her forehead. "Thank you." He muttered as she smiled up at him. "No, thank you. You nearly died trying to save us all. I'll never be able to repay you for that.." Monroe added.

This truly was the greatest day of my life. My family has just grown and I couldn't be more thrilled. But Enzo broke the moment when he sighed. "I hate to ruin the mood but you guys need to try and get back home as soon as you can. Thomas and James just arrived in our cells and I knew you two would want to handle it yourselves."

I smirked up at him. "Those bastards will pay for what they've done. As soon as we get the all clear from the doctor, we're getting on that plane."

And so we did. The next day the doctor had said everyone was okay to fly. But she rode back with us just as a precaution. Everleigh And Enzo were just perfection. I couldn't be more proud than to look at these beautiful children. Grace sat with them the whole flight in awe. I was happy that she would be returning with Noah and Kat. Although she wasn't their child by blood, they cared for her like their own.

Landing back home, we were greeted by my father who stood there with a large smile on his face. I helped Monroe climb down the steps as Noah and Kat carried the baby's car seats. My father rushed over and hugged us both before turning his attention to his grandchildren.

He even introduced himself to Grace who instantly fell in love with him, like she had with everyone. Even my father accepted this child as his family just the same as my children were.

We got home and most of the mafia were there to greet us. This moment was truly defined my mafia.

Unity and family.

But our homecoming was short lived because we still had one very important thing to do. Monroe and I left the children with my father and brother before heading downstairs to the cells in the basement. Entering James's first, we closed the door behind us.

Let the fun begin.