39.

Monroe's P.O.V

In the dimly lit room, James sat tied up to a chair as his eyes met mine, Leo shutting the door behind us. His eyes filled with fear as I walked over to a table which laid next to him filled with different weapons.

"Grace is fine by the way." I spoke, making him look shocked. "How..how did you..?" He stuttered but I laughed. "That cottage in the woods. Ireland. You stood and looked directly at the window Leo was stood in, yet you walked away. Some killer you are. That girl was with us all this time. Now she's happy. She's staying with Kat and Noah."

He spat towards me but I dodged it, still laughing. "Oh and by the way I've had twins, you're an uncle. But you didn't know that, did you?" I asked as he paled once again, showing he had no idea I was pregnant. "You could've killed my babies. Now I'm going to kill you. But I'm not letting you off easy. You've made my life hell for over a year now. So I'm a little pissed."

I heard Leo chuckle behind me as I picked up a knife and twirled it in my hand. I buried it deep into his leg rapidly, causing him to cry out in pain. I yanked it out and stabbed his leg repeatedly before moving to the other one.

"See, I would have never done this to my own brother before. But now? Now my only brother is Noah. You're nothing but some guy who tried to hurt my family. That means you hurt me. So you're going to feel that pain."

I looked him in the eyes as I watched the life leave his body. Just before he died, I slit his throat open, causing his body to fall limp. Feeling satisfied, I threw the knife on the table and wiped my hands before turning to Leo who was walking towards me.

He grabbed my hips forcefully and slammed his lips onto mine, making me kiss him back instantly. He lifted me up so my legs wrapped around his waist and held me up by my ass as he slammed my back against the wall. If I was anyone else, this would hurt. But it's making me so aroused that I couldn't think straight anymore.

I felt his dick garden against my core as he rammed his hips into mine, causing me to moan uncontrollably. He pulled away and we both stopped to catch our breaths. "I swear to fucking god that was so hot. When were done down here, I'm taking you upstairs and making sure you don't walk for a week, understand?" He growled, making me bite my lower lip.

He squeezed my ass harder making me moan once again. "Don't do that either. Don't bite your lip like that." I giggled lowly and bit my lip again. "I don't know what you're on about.." I whispered innocently as he sighed frustrated, placing me on the ground.

I ran my hands down his chest until they stopped on the hard on bulging through his pants. He instantly stiffened at the contact and I smirked at him. "You might wanna sort this out baby, it's kind of hard to miss.."

He growled lowly, running his hands through his hair. I couldn't help myself, I'd lost control. So I decided that my father could wait five minutes whilst I gave him some help with the situation I caused.

Slowly lowering my body, i unzipped his pants and pulled them down painfully slowly followed by his underwear. His member sprung out, making me wet just looking at it. He cussed as I lightly ran my tongue across his head, teasing him.

I carried this on for about thirty seconds until he huffed in annoyance and gripped the back of my head, shoving his full length into my mouth. I moaned loudly as his dominance as he practically face fucked me, thrusting his hips into my mouth. I could tell by the twitching in my mouth that he was close. "Fuck amore.." he moaned before unloading into my mouth as I swallowed it all. I carried on sucking whilst he rode out his high, pulling away afterwards, pulling his pants back up.

He stood with sweat lacing his forehead. "I fucking love you, amore..." he spoke huskily as I kissed him. "Now come, let's finish this once and for all.."

We both walked hand in hand into my father's cell. He sat there looking smug as we slammed the door shut. "Hello, child." He hissed at me, pissing me off.

I strode over and grabbed a knife, slashing his arm, leg, and stomach deeply. He hissed our in pain and blood poured from his body. I crouched down in front of him. "Have fun in hell."

I sat at watched as all colour drained from his body as the blood fell onto the floor. After a few minutes, Leo came over and confirmed he was dead. Well that's both of them gone.

I sighed in relief as I wiped my hands on a cloth. Leo placed his hand on my lower back and led me out of the basement. "It's finally over, isn't it?" I asked and he chuckled.

"Oh baby, our life is only just starting.."

He was right once again. Although we removed the biggest threat in our lives, we still had so much to do. We went on to get married a few months later surrounded by everyone we loved. Leo and I later decided it was time to expand our family, leading to two more children; another boy called Donatello George and a girl, Adrianna Francesca.

Noah and Kat both had children of their own and still watched over Grace. Now the mafia house, the mafia family was expanding.

In this life, you can't be certain about many things. But one thing I was sure of, is that the future of this mafia was something to be excited about.