26.

Quick side note, I recommend playing the song where you see a '🔥' for the full effect. From there, you can listen to it multiple times if you wish until the end of the chapter.

Monroe's outfit

Kat's outfit

Kat's outfit

(Masks from the purge if you haven't seen it!)Leo's P

Leo's P.O.V

Noah and i stood there for what honestly felt like an hour. I never will understand why girls take so long to get ready. Instead, we both made conversation whilst waiting. Our laughters were interrupted by the clicking of two pairs of heels descending down the stairs.

I instantly went silent and my jaw dropped as I watched Monroe walk down the stairs looking so fucking hot! She wore a short red dress that sat just below her ass. She had holsters strapped to both her thighs with two hand guns laying in them. Both of the girls wore masks from the purge, clearly showing who they were meant to be. Now it makes sense why the girls asked us to dress in suits.

They both stopped in front of us and gave us matching masks to them, neither of them saying anything. I could tell out of the corner of my eye that Noah was enjoying his view as much as I was over here.

"Damn, amore. You sure know how to make an entrance." I spoke huskily, placing the mask on my face as she straightened my tie. "Pick your jaw up. We've got a party to go to." She patted my chest before walking outside.

Holy. Shit. This woman will be the death of me.

We decided to take separate cars. Noah and Kat rode together and Monroe and I took my car. I honestly think it was so Noah and Kat could stop for a make out session which is why I was glad to drive my own car.

The whole ride to the club was filled with a silence. Not even a comfortable one. The tension between us grew thicker with every minute that passed. It's taking all my willpower not to pounce on her right now, but I know she wants to go to this party so I'll refrain...for now.

Pulling up outside the club, I got out the drivers seat and hopped over, holding her door open for her. "After you, amore."

She stepped out the car and slipped under my arm which was now resting over her shoulder. "Let's go turn some heads." She spoke, amusement lacing her voice as the doors to the club swung open.

We were instantly hit with the sound of music pounding through the speakers and the smell of alcohol. That's how you knew it was going to be one hell of a night.

I guided Monroe through the crowds of people to a staircase at the back where two bouncers stood. "Good evening, sir. Everything is set up like you requested and you already have guests waiting upon your arrival."

I nodded to the bouncer. "Thank you, Alonzo." as me and Monroe walked up the stairs into a VIP lounge. The entire wall was made out of glass, overlooking the rest of the club.

The lounge was full of elites from the mafia dressed in various costumes. But my eyes did land on some unfamiliar people stood in the corner. "I'll be right back, amore. Kat is by the bar if you want to head over there. Just got something to deal with." I spoke over the music, placing a kiss on her temple before walking over to the new group of people.

I cleared my throat, capturing all of their attention. I scanned all their faces and still didn't recognise who they were. "I'm sorry, who are you guys? I don't recognise you."

In front of me stood three people who looked a similar age to me. Two females and one male, hair light blonde. The male chuckled before holding out his hand to shake mine. "Salvatore. Salvatore Eastwood. Pleasure to finally meet you in person, Valentino."

I shook Salvatore's hand in an almost shocked state. These were the Eastwood Triplets. They were well known in the industry for being the best killers in the world. "What brings you to my club?" I enquired.

One of the girls stood forward who I assumed was Talia. She had distinctive features everyone associated with her. "Macie. She worked for JW. Apparently she helped you guys out before Hans got his hands on her. But she left us a note saying you might need our help. So here we are, count us as your new allies."

A smirk grew on my face as we conversed for a while longer, getting to know them. Turns out the girl from JW was apart of their 'pack' as they called it. So they knew everything.

After about twenty minutes, I departed from them and went to find Monroe. But she wasn't in the lounge anymore. That's when I heard the song change from the usual club music to one much different, drawing my attention to the dance floor.

🔥song starts here if you're following🔥

My eyes landed on Monroe who was stood in the middle of the dance floor with Kat by her side. Both of them had removed their masks by this point, leaving their identity exposed for everyone to see. I watched in awe as they started dancing to the song, but my eyes were solely glued onto my woman.

Her hands ran up and down her body as the song started to play, looking so serious now. I didn't expect her to look so sexy, I mean I knew she was hot but I'd never seen this side to her before. It was as if the whole room faded away, leaving her the only person stood on that dance floor. Her body swayed perfectly to the music as Kat danced in front of her.

Right as the best was dropping at the chorus, I noticed her eyes widen as she looked at the entrance of the club. In one swift motion, she yelled at the civilians in the club to get down as she tackled Kat to the ground.

My attention snapped back to the door as everyone in the lounge ran to the window to see what was happening, the sounds of guns cocking filling the room. The civilians in the club ran out screaming as a large group of men dressed in black charged in, showering the club with bullets. I grabbed my gun and was about to run down when a deafening scream pierced my ears.

No. Fuck no!