29.

Monroe's P.O.V

We pulled up to the motel at 2:30am and we're now in our rooms. We ended up buying another room because Kat refused to sleep in a bed with Noah. I understand that. She said she needed time alone so we all respected her choice. After talking to Noah, it turned out Talia kissed him and she just walked in at the exact moment it happened. Kat knew this. But she was still upset.

Me and Leo were now laid in our bed at 3am, me on his bare chest. We were just silent, deep in our own thoughts. That was until I decided to share some of mine. "You would never do that to me, right?" I asked, making him sit up immediately as he pulled me onto his lap. "Why would you even ask that?" He asked confused.

I just sighed at him. "Noah and Kat seemed to be the happiest pair going, yet they are sleeping in different hotel rooms right now. I just can't help but worry about it. There's so many other girls you could have, Leo. How do you know I'm still the right one for you after seven years apart? You might not want me in a week, month, whenever."

I ranted out my feelings as he just sat there emotionless, processing everything I'd just said. After about thirty seconds of silence, he rapidly flipped us over so I was laid under his body, his arms pinning mine above my head. "Don't you ever say shit like that again, okay?! Do you really think I'd wait seven fucking years for you if I didn't know that my heart only belonged to you? Do you think I'd be here fighting to save your life if I didn't? Monroe I would trade my life for yours in a heartbeat if it meant you'd be safe."

I just laid there, teary eyed, as he poured his heart out to me. "I fucking love you, Monroe! I love the faint noises you make in your sleep. I love the way you furrow your eyebrows when you're concentrating. I love how you aren't afraid to kick my ass if I'm out of line. But more importantly, I love you for allowing me to feel love. Without you, I think I'd be a ruthless leader that had nothing to fight for. But I have you now. You make me want to live; to survive a fight, to pull the trigger faster than the enemy. I love you."

By this point I was full blown crying, a smile taking hostage of my face. "I love you too." I muttered out, pulling him into a deep kiss. This was full of love. Full of emotions.

Leo deepened the kiss as our tongues fought for dominance. Although I didn't know why I bothered trying because I always gave up and let him take control. He ripped off my shirt and slipped off my shorts whilst kissing me still, leaving me there in just my panties. He growled at the sight of my exposed chest. "Damn, amore." His hands travelled down to them as he gripped onto them firmly, making me moan deeply into the kiss we were sharing.

His mouth left mine and travelled down my neck, leaving hickeys on my tanned skin as I arched my back and ran my nails along his shoulders. I knew that would leave a mark on him but I couldn't care less right now. My mind was flooded with ecstasy as his mouth traveled from my neck to my breasts, kissing and nibbling on my flesh.

I squeezed my legs together as I could feel heat radiating in between my legs. Beginning to get frustrated at the lack of contact on my core, I grumbled, flipping him onto his back so I was now straddling him. Leo smirked up at me as I pulled off the underwear he wore on its own, revealing his throbbing member.

I positioned myself on top of his hardness, slamming my hips down. Both of us moaned in perfect harmony at the sudden contact. After allowing myself to adjust, I gripped one hand on the headboard and the other on the sheets next to his head as I jerked my hips up and down, thrusting him inside me.

His hands gripped tightly on my hips as he thrusted his hips in sync with my movements to allow more power. Normally Leo would 'make love' to me as he called it, which was amazing. He always took control and made me feel loved. But tonight I needed to show him that I'm not the same delicate girl he fell in love with when we were eighteen. I wanted him to see I'm stronger, that he helped make me the woman I am today.

My whole body began to shake as I felt him twitching inside me. "Ride it out with me, amore." He grumbled as we both came at the same time. After riding out the high, I got off his hips and laid next to him as his arms gripped round me.

"Fuck, amore. You never fail to surprise me." He whispered as he placed a kiss on my forehead, my eyelids fluttering closed into a deep and peaceful sleep.