Prologue

And right here, you can take a look at the cemetery. It's fuller than normally. There's one simple reason for it. 

All the bereaved are just grieving over losing the one who deserved death the least. The one who got to know the real pain. The emotional one.

A sip of happiness isn't anywhere to be felt. Not just a sign of a smile. 

Everyone is here. McCall family, Raeken, Holloway. Even Stilinskis are here. Between all those faces, we can see the parents of the deceased. Right next to them, their only son's standing. And just a few feet far from, we can see the one that was willing to do anything for the deceased. He was the only one who was there for her. The only one who understood her. The only one she was willing to let help her. He knew the truth. Her biggest secrets. The one that almost costed her brother's life. But, it ended up she lost hers.

Everyone's just standing in silence, either with bent head or watching what's happening in front of them. There is something they all have in common, though. All of them are thinking about the one who's lungs will never fill with oxygen again. Who's lips not a word will ever leave again. Whose eyes will never see the daylight.

Everyone's remembering. They're thinking about how they got to know her, their common memories and experiences. However, a group of people standing the closest to the dead body is recalling her story. The story even they were a part of. The story about vengeance, love, violence. Where the biggest roles had secrets and lies.