Day 1 - Holding hands

Emil stood still and looked around. He kept his stoic expression externally, but internally was the exact opposite. The city was bustling and there seemed to be people every where, god where was Leon?! It was Leon's idea to show Emil around some of the hottest places in Hong Kong but he didn't know that meant getting separated from him!

     Emil looked down at his phone, hoping to see a text from Leon but sighed in disappointment when he didn't see one. Maybe Leon was trying to scare him, maybe surprise him with something, but the longer Emil stood on that street corner, the more he started getting anxious.

     Emil pulled out his phone and began texting Leon. His fingers moved rapidly across the phone's keyboard as he typed out his message and hit send.

     Emil: Where are you? You left me on a street corner.

     Emil glanced at his phone and saw that Leon had sent a YouTube link. He took a glance at the title and read it.

     "I should've left you on that street corner where you were standing?" Emil thought before clicking on the video and watching what it was. It was a vine. There went 7 seconds of his life. He went back to messenger and shot back a text in reply to the vine.

      Emil: Except you did leave me on the street corner, jerk!

     "Did I really now?" A voice whispered in Emil's ear, making him jump back. Emil stared at Leon, who simply smirked at the reaction he got.

     "How long were you standing there?" Emil questioned, raising his voice slightly, but still low enough to where he didn't draw attention from the crowd.

     "Well I made my way back when you texted me. But I don't know if I can trust you alone on these busy streets now," Leon said jokingly, a light and carefree tone that always made Emil happy, even when he was trying to be mad at this jerk.

     "Ha Ha," Emil let out a sarcastic laugh. "What are you gonna do? Buy one of those child leashes?"

     "We don't have time to find one of those, but I have a better idea," as Leon was talking he grabbed Emil's hand and intertwined their fingers. "Now you can't escape."

     Emil looked at Leon, he felt heat gathering on his cheeks and the tips of his ears.

     "Now come on, today isn't over." With that Leon dragged Emil all over Hong Kong and never let go of his hand, not that Emil didn't mind. Maybe he should get lost more often.