Day 7 - Cosplaying

The day had come, it was Anime Expo. Apparently Alfred also invited some other countries so maybe they would see them around. Emil and Leon were in their hotel room getting ready for the day ahead. Emil and Leon had decided on going as Izuku Midoriya and Shoto Todoroki from My Hero Academia. It was a really popular anime and they thought it would be an okay start.

     Leon and Emil stood in the bathroom doing their make up. Emil dreaded trying to do that scar. He had been trying out different ways and just figured make up was the easiest way for him. Emil looked over at Leon, he was doing the freckles very close to the mirror.

     After the make up, they went into the room and put on the outfits. They decided on the recent versions of their hero costumes and did it all themselves. The process was stressful but they enjoyed the end result.

      Once they had the outfits on, they put on their wigs and they were pretty much the characters now. Emil shook his head at Leon. He looked ridiculous with green hair that went everywhere.

      "I never once considered you win hair like that and I'm glad I didn't."

      "Please never get a burn over your face like that, it suits your resting face too much," Leon retorted back as he took Emil's hand and they walked out and towards the convention center.

      There were so many people, so many different cosplays. People posing for pictures in certain areas with good lighting, conversation everywhere. It was definitely a bustling atmosphere.

      Emil squinted as he looked ahead and then pointed at a person ahead of them. "Is that Elizaveta?"

      Leon looked at where Emil was pointing and sure enough, there she was. She had a camera around her neck and was in the middle of taking pictures of some Miraculous Ladybug cosplayers. She seemed to be getting them to be doing ship photos. But her just being there confused both Leon and Emil. Elizaveta looked over at Leon and Emil and her face lit up. She quickly walked over to them.

      "Your Deku and Todoroki are really good! Mind if I get a picture?" Elizaveta asked excitedly.

      "Of course," Leon answered. "Anything specific you'd like us to do?"

      "Nope! Do what you want."

      Leon and Emil continued to hold hand but took on a battle stance. Leon held up his fist as if preparing to punch someone. Emil held open his palm as if flame would appear in it. Elizaveta giggled and took pictures of them. Leon kissed Emil's cheek quickly when he thought Elizaveta wouldn't be able to take a picture.

      "This one is never getting deleted."