Day 5 - Kissing

The date continued. They walked through Toy story land, completing every ride there and then moving onto Mystic Manor. Mystic Manor was not Haunted Mansion, it was one of a kind to the park. Emil had to admit that the story line for it was interesting as well as the characters.

"That monkey character reminded me of you," Emil said as he walked with Leon out the exit.

"Hey! I wouldn't mess up that bad!"

"I bet every time someone has told you not to touch something, you touched it." Emil looked over as Leon opened his mouth to say something, but closed it immediately. Emil knew he was right.

Leon got a mischievous glint in his eyes. He started running, dragging Emil towards something he saw. It was an area with geysers, man made obviously, but from the wet ground around the blocked off area, you knew they sprayed water.

Emil noticed Leon's plan a little too late. The geyser got him. It didn't spray a lot of water, it was like being caught in the rain. Emil looked at Leon, who ended dodging the water completely.

'This man'

Emil ran towards Leon and caught his wrist when Leon tried to flee. Emil pulled Leon close to him and into the splash zone.

"If I'm getting wet, so are you!" Emil heard Leon chuckle at his statement

After a few minutes, the geyser went off again, getting them both wet. When the water rained down on them, Leon turned to face Emil. He quickly pecked Emil's lips. Emil stayed frozen, he had no idea how to react.

"Now come on, I wanna go on Runaway mine cars!" Leon exclaimed as he pointed to the roller coaster across the way. Leon held Emil's hand and dragged the still broken boy that way.

Emil and Leon walked towards Adventure land. They had spotted the Tarzan tree house and decided that that's what they would do next. So they stood in the line to take the boat over and waited.

When they got to the tree house they climbed up, avoiding the other people around them as to not shove. They got to a pretty empty spot and Leon turned to Emil saying one thing.

"Catch me."

With that he ran, running around people to avoid Emil. After a second Emil started chasing him, taking Leon's route and avoiding as many people as he could. He almost ran into people countless times and would silently curse under his breath. He soon realized that Leon was running in a circle and knew exactly how to get him.

Leon looked behind him, he didn't see Emil. His pace slowed and he turned around fully, walking quickly backwards until he felt arms wrap around his waist.

"I caught you," Emil whispered in Leon's ear. Leon quickly turned in Emil's arms and pecked his lips again, leaving Emil dumbfounded. Emil was frozen in his spot and snapped back to reality because he heard Leon laughing.

"Come on Emil, there's a nice view up here." Emil nodded and released Leon and was led to a higher point of the tree house.

Leon was right. The view from up there was pretty nice. You got a good view of the entire park, including the man made lake that was made around the tree house. There was a nice breeze that blew Emil and Leon's hair back.

Emil and Leon turned to look at each other. This felt very cliche but they didn't really care. They both slowly leaned into each other before kissing. It was soft and sweet, it felt right. Leon wrapped his arms around Emil's waist and held him close.

It was only seconds before they pulled away, staring at each other. Emil's face was bright red and he was yet again frozen. Leon gave a small smile before taking Emil's hand.

"Come on, our day is almost over."

Off they went. Finishing the rest of the rides and staying for the night show at 8. If you asked them both what was their favorite part, it had nothing to do with the park. Their favorite part was the kiss.