Day 2 - Cuddling somewhere

Emil and Leon trudged across the camping ground, going to pick a spot to set up. Emil had suggested they go camping in Iceland. Emil had chosen a camping ground called Úlfljótsvatn. It was close to the capitol, was right by a lake and the scenery wasn't half bad.

     They decided to go in October, with school going on they figured that there wouldn't be many people at the camp ground. Leon realized the definite temperature change when he arrived. While Hong Kong's temperature was usually 82° / 73°F (roughly 27/22 degrees Celsius) at this time, it was 47°/45°F (7/4 degrees Celsius) in Iceland!

     Leon hugged himself as a cold wind blew past them from the lake. Emil looked over at him and raised an eyebrow.

     "Cold?"

     "I'll be fine, don't worry," Leon said, shrugging off the comment and concern of Emil.

      Once they had chosen a spot and set up, they sat on the ground and watched the sun set. It was gorgeous. The orange and reds with little specks of pink, all while being reflected over the lake. It was so picturesque but it was kinda ruined at the realization that the only thing for warmth was now going away. Leon could feel the temperature dropping and it seemed every minute he would hug himself tighter.

      "Aren't cold huh?" Emil asked sarcastically, looking over at Leon.

      "Shut up, your place is cold at this time."

      "And so is most of the world Leon."

      "Shut up." Leon smiled, despite the cold.

      "I hope you know this is revenge for what happened when you left me behind in Hong Kong."

      "Are you still salty about that?"

      "And if I am?"

      "So you'd have me freeze because I left you for, like, five minutes on a street corner."

      "Well I told you to bring a thick blanket, right?"

      "I brought the thickest one I own."

      "Well at least you listened to that. Now come on, let's get ready for bed." Emil stood and dusted himself off before holding out a hand to Leon. Leon took his hand and stood up.

      Once the two had changed into pajamas, they laid on opposite ends of the tent. Even though Leon had a thick blanket and warm pajamas, he was still shaking from the cold. Leon turned over and looked at Emil.

      "Emil..."

      "Yes Leon?"

      "I'm still cold."

      Emil sighed and sat up. He grabbed Leon's arm and pulled him to the middle of the tent. Emil then sat up and proceeded to move right next to him. Emil laid down next to Leon and covered them both with the two blankets. Emil wrapped his arms around Leon's waist. Leon looked down at Emil with a smirk.

      "I didn't know you wanted to be so close Emil."

       "I just did this so you'd stop complaining about the cold." Emil could feel his face heating up. Emil watched as Leon closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around Emil. Emil laid his head against Leon's chest and listened to his heart beat, it became his own lullaby. The two fell asleep warm and comfortable in each others arms.