Day 26 - Getting married

Emil paced his room. He couldn't believe this was happening. He was getting married...the human way. Emil and Leon's bosses had never really interacted with each other and countries haven't married the country way in a loooonng time, but a human marriage was just as important to the two of them.

     Lukas sat back and watched as his little brother paced. Emil was wearing a white suit jacket and pants, a cream button up shirt, and a bow tie that seemed white but was actually a very light blue. He watched as Emil tried to hide the worry but couldn't. Lukas kept his arms crossed but spoke up to try and soothe his nerves.

     "You don't need to be so nervous. You love him, right?"

     "Of course I do but what if he goes back on his word or something?"

     "Emil, that's illogical. He was the one who proposed so he should have fear that you'll say no."

     "But I said yes!"

     "You could've lied."

     "You have a point," Emil said with a sigh before messing with his hair one last time. He then grabbed the veil off a table in the room. It was a veil attached to a flower crown. Leon said it fit more so Emil accepted it rather then a tiara or crown.

     Matthias opened the door with a wide grin on his face. "Ready to get this show on the road?" As if on cue the music outside started.

     Emil nodded and grabbed the bouquet that laid beside. Let's get this wedding started.

     The wedding was simple and small in a small yet beautiful park. Leon stood at a white arch covered with flowers. He watched as Emil walked down the isle, staring straight ahead. The only people in attendance were the Nordics and Asia Family. Like I said, it was very small and simple, just what the two needed.

     Emil stood in front of Leon and held his hands. He looked at Leon, who was grinning from ear to ear. In the stereotypical black tux and white button up shirt, his tie was red with light gold oriental patterns on them. Emil looked into Leon's eyes and he could see the excitement in them.

     Emil focused on what the officiator was saying but he was also focusing on Leon. He was about to be able to call this man his husband and he felt as if he couldn't be happier. He really loved this man. Anytime he was told to repeat a word he would repeat it but he was solely focused on Leon. He couldn't believe this was happening and then he heard the words that made everything real.

     "-I now pronounce you Husbands, you may now kiss."

     That kiss was everything to the both of them.