Day 8 - Shopping

Leon and Emil were enjoying their second day of the con. They weren't in cosplay that day and were going to look around the vendors room. They walked into the crowded room holding hands.

     "So, how should we do this?" Emil asked, looking around

     "Just walk around and look at things, see if there's anything we like," Leon responded. Emil nodded and started walking around looking at the many things to buy.

     Emil and Leon stopped by a vendor selling plushies. They were all pokemon plushies, with some of the starters, like the original three, there were pikachu's, quite a few Eevie evolutions there, and a few others. Emil was staring at a Glaceon plush. It seemed well made and such.

     "You just gonna stand there Emil?" Leon's voice snapped Emil back to reality. "You've been staring at that plush for a while, you can get it ya know."

     And that he did. He bought the plush and held it close as they continued to walk around the vendors hall.

     "Emil look!" 

     Emil looked at what Leon was pointing at. He was pointing at this person selling key chains, they were My Hero. 

     "We should get them Emil!" Leon exclaimed while dragging Emil over to the booth. Emil didn't really have a choice, he stood next to Leon as he bought a Deku and Todoroki key chain. Leon handed the Todoroki one to Emil and then they continued walking.

     They two of them ended up spending more money then they had originally intended on. On top of the key chains and plush, they ended up with a shirt each and three small prints...each. Emil and Leon were sitting against a wall looking at all the cosplayers and relaxing when they say Alfred and Arthur come over.

     "Glad to see you're both enjoying the con! But there's a panel I want you to come see so I need you to get up," Alfred said enthusiastically. Emil and Leon exchanged a look before shrugging, deciding it couldn't be too bad. They got up and followed Alfred.

      It was a hilarious panel...because they were all apart of it.