Day 11 - Wearing kigurumis

Emil stared at the mirror in his room. He was wearing a white cat onesie and wasn't sure why. It was Leon's idea to wear onesie's in the living room and cuddle as they watched a movie. Emil didn't really understand why they had to where the onesie's though. Sure they were comfy but they weren't children.

      Leon opened the door and poked his head inside. "Are you coming?" He was wearing the hood and Emil could tell he was wearing a panda onesie.

      "Yeah yeah, I'm coming," Emil said, quickly walking over to the door.

      They sat down on the couch and started the movie. Halfway through the movie, Emil felt his phone buzz. He had decided that he would check his afterwards as it was probably social media and wasn't as important as the movie. Emil leaned into Leon to continue watching the movie.

      After the movie, Emil was half of sleep. He was cuddled up with Leon on the couch but he remembered his phone and quickly went to check it. He saw that most of the notifications were from Leon's account, strange. He opened his phone and realized that Leon had taken pictures of them while they were watching the movie.

      "Really Leon?"

      "What? You look adorable, I needed someway to remember this?"

      "And they needed to be posted?

      "Yes, I need to brag that I have the most adorable boyfriend," with that Leon kissed Emil's cheek. They then fell asleep on the couch.