Day 6 - Wearing each other's clothes

Leon sat on the couch in his house. He was waiting for Emil so they could go out shopping. They were going to be going to a convention in the U.S, (America asked them to go, they don't know why) which they would be cosplaying for. To summarize, they were going shopping for materials so they could cosplay at Anime Expo in July. Yes they are starting in December, is that enough time? NO IDEA!

     Leon heard Emil's footsteps, so he turned to look over his shoulder. Emil was wearing on of his shirts, and he found it adorable. Emil was wearing a black shirt, the style was traditionally Chinese. It had a red dragon stitched on the back.

     "My shirt, huh?" Leon asked, raising an eyebrow at him.

     "You are wearing my over jacket Leon." This was true. Leon had put on Emil's over jacket because he had recently discovered how comfortable it was. Like why was the jacket so soft and comfortable.

     "Well you look cute in that shirt," Leon said getting up and taking his hand.

     "Let's just go shopping Leon," Emil said and headed out the door. 

     The entire day they spent gathering the fabric and materials. Anime Expo would be right around the corner before they knew it

(I'm sorry that this is so short)