Day 13 - Ice cream

Emil looked at everything that littered the counter. There were around 5 different containers of ice cream, 3 types of sauces and 12 different types of toppings.

"So, where did you get this idea?" Emil asked, grabbing a bowl from Leon.

"I don't know, I thought it would be nice. Make our own ice cream and then sit on the couch and cuddle." Leon responded walking towards a tub of vanilla ice cream and opening it. Emil followed his example and started getting ice cream.

Once they finished with one thing they would put it away so nothing would go bad. Leon ended up putting a scoop of vanilla ice cream, a scoop of chocolate and a scoop of mint. Then he crushed up Oreo's, put chocolate chips, caramel, and whip cream. It was a sugary concoction that Emil would not understand how Leon could eat.

"How can you eat something so sugary?" Emil asked, starting to walk to the couch.

"How could you eat something so plain?" Leon asked staring at Emil's bowl. It was two scoops of vanilla ice cream with strawberry sauce, chopped up strawberries and whip cream. "Also you know there was strawberry ice cream, right?"

"Don't judge me!" Emil exclaimed, sitting on the couch. Leon followed his lead and they started to eat their ice cream.

"I still think mine is better," Leon said after a few bites of his.

"As if!"

"Then take a bite," Leon said, holding a spoon out to Emil. He saw that Leon had put a tiny bit of each flavor on the spoon as well as each topping. Emil leaned over and took the bite of ice cream. It was sugary but the flavors didn't taste bad together funny enough.

"Now taste mine," Emil said as he made sure to get whip cream and the strawberry stuff on the spoon. He held out the spoon to Leon, who leaned over and took the bite.

"I still win."

"You little...."