Day 20 - Dancing

Emil was busy in his own world to realize that Leon was done socializing and coming over to him. Emil continued to sway to the soft music and keep his eyes on the ground. He was snapped back to reality when he felt someone grab his hand and pull him close to them.

     Emil looked up and saw Leon smiling down at him. Emil straightened up and put a hand on Leon's shoulder. Leon moved a hand to Emil's waist to take the lead. They started a simple box step to the music. Leon started to lead them towards the area where everyone else was dancing without Emil noticing.

     "I saw you were having fun in the corner by yourself," Leon said with a small smile as he kept looking his gaze on Emil. He watched Emil roll his eyes.

     "You left me bored, besides it's music, how could you not want to dance."

     "It's classical, not exactly easy to dance to by yourself."

     "Well I found a way," Emil said simply, not putting much thought into it as he focused to the rhythm.

      Roderich's music suddenly sped up. Leon gave Emil a challenging smirk as the style of music changed. It certainly wasn't a waltz, no the song was too quick, you could almost describe it as having intense amounts of sass. It was a Tango.

     Emil quickly tried to follow Leon's steps, it wasn't too hard to follow after an excruciating minute. Emil tried looked at Leon as he was spun.

     "Where did you learn to tango?" Emil couldn't help but ask once he had finished spinning.

     "I may or may not have watched dancing with the stars quite a bit in the past."

     "I was going to say 'Leon, why' but that would be kinda hypocritical," Emil said softly, realizing he needed to focus on the moves more.

     "You watch dancing with the stars?"

     "Tino and Berwald enjoy it, me and the others watch with them. But what I wanna know, who paid Austria 20 Euro to play tango?"

     "Probably Antonio," Leon said as he spun Emil and then dipped him.

     Roderich ended the song with the dramatic flair of most tango songs. Emil stared up at Leon, while Leon stared down at him. Emil leaned up, kissing Leon. They stayed locked in the kiss as they both straightened up. Leon pulled away from the kiss with a small smirk.

   "Are you glad you went to this party now?"

   "Maybe a little."