Day 27 - One of their birthdays

Leon walked into his and Emil's bedroom, holding a tray breakfast. He put the tray down on the desk on the far side of the room and then went over to the sleeping Emil to try and wake him. Leon shook Emil softly, which thankfully woke him up. Emil sat up groggily and stared at Leon, confused.

     "Happy birthday Emil."

     Happy birthday? Emil looked at his phone and looked at the date. HOLY SHIT, IT WAS JUNE 17TH!!!! Emil looked at Leon who brought tray over and placed it on is lip.

     "So, I made you breakfast. Then all today we get to do whatever you want until the rest of the Nordics come over for cake. I could only get them away until the evening."

     Emil smiled and took a sip of his orange juice while nodding at what Leon was saying.

     "Also, I made a cake last night."

     "Is that why you weren't in bed until 1 am?"

     "Maaaayybbbe," Leon said, grabbing a blueberry off a plate.

     "Did you eat yet?"

     "Yeah, I did."

     "Then why my blueberry?" Emil said, laughing softly. Leon just shrugged in response.

     For the rest of the day Emil and Leon had a Disney princess movie marathon until the other Nordics arrived. When they arrived they were all carrying gifts and they all shouted 'Happy Birthday!'

      Emil stood there for a moment before saying 'thank you.' Leon lead everyone into the dinning room where he had placed the cake and had lit the candles. Everyone started to sing Happy birthday to Emil. After the end of the song he blew out the candles. He then turned to Leon and pecked his lips.

     "Thank you for today Leon."

     "No problem, I'm glad you enjoyed it."