Day 19 - In formal wear

God why did they have to go to this stupid party. Emil looked over to his right and saw Leon putting on his black dress shoes. He was wearing a dark red suit jacket and pants, light gray button up shirt and light golden tie. Emil was wearing something similar except the colors where different, his suit jacket and pants were light blue, the button up shirt was white, his tie light purple and his shoes brown.

     Emil looked in the mirror that hung above the small table that held their keys. He quickly tightened his tie and straightened everything out.

     "I really do not want to go to this party," Emil said with a sigh.

     "I know but we were invited and besides, it can't be that bad."

     "Everyone will be there and I don't want to be social."

     "Then stick with my the whole night."

     "You're going to go talk to people," Emil gave Leon the really face when he said that.

     "Just at the beginning," Leon said getting up and grabbing his hand. "Now come on Emil, we need to get going." With a peck on the cheek they walked out of the house and to that party.

     When they arrived they noticed most of the countries were mingling with each other, holding champagne glasses that actually might not have been filled with champagne. Roderich played his piano in the corner of the room, actually making the room have a nice atmosphere and not an awkward one.

     Emil migrated to an empty corner of the party room and listened to the piano. He swayed and hummed to the music in the corner. Leon was off mingling with people so Emil was hoping to not be noticed by anyone, especially since he was kinda dancing to himself in the corner now.

To be continued tomorrow...

Here's pictures of the outfits I made when trying to pick colors