Chapter 1

Tsuna's P.O.V.

It's been three years after the battle with Bermuda and the Vendice, all of the Arcobalenos has gone back to their original forms the year after that.

Life's actually been pretty normal, I'm on my third year in highschool and will be graduating tomorrow and will be going to college in Italy! Wow! I'm so lucky.

NOT I DON'T WANT TO GO THERE! I DON'T EVEN WANT TO BECOME A FREAKING MAFIA BOSS! BULLSHIT THE ONLY GOOD THING THIS WHOLE FIASCO HAS DONE GOOD TO ME ARE FRIENDS!

"Oi Dame-Tsuna! What are you spacing out for?! Do want to die before you became Neo Vongola Primo?" Reborn asked, disturbing my thoughts.

"Hiee! Reborn! I'm sorry!" I exclaimed as he covered my mouth.

"Screaming like that... Do you really want to get us caught?!" Reborn said as tick marks formed on his head.

"S- s- sorry..." I stutter.

Oh shit. He's gonna kill me.

"Dame-Tsuna, did you just stutter?" Reborn asked.

"Umm... No?" I lied.

"Keh. Training for you is doubled."

"What?! Why?! Please don't do this to me Reborn..." I whisper-shouted to the older man.

"I do what I want." The other replied.

"*Sigh* Typical you." I sighed.

[Jyuudaime, we have located the signal. It will be heading in your direction in approximately 2 minutes,] Gokudera said through our comms.

"Thanks Hayato," I thanked my right hand man and continued, "Hibari-san, Mukuro-san, you two block the area he's from by approximately two meters. Others, go for back up two for us, Onii-san and Chrome; Lambo, Hayato, Takeshi, go with Mukuro. And at all costs, Don't even dare fight each other on a mission." I finished.

[R-roger that...] My guardians answered as they gulped after.

After the mission (I'm not good with fight scenes okay.)

"Great job Decimo, we have finally secured the Vivance familia," Jagger said as he slowly started to leave.

"No problem Jagger-san, it helps us train as well." I replied as we watch him disappear.

"Jyuudaime, something is happening to Reborn-san!" Hayato exclaimed.

As I got closer I saw that Reborn was crouching, which is quite unusual thing for him to do.

"Hayato call Nono, Hibari-san please call Verde and if he won't come, feel free to threaten him," I ordered my two trusted guardians that I trust in handling communications with other people.

"Hai Jyuudaime!/ Hn."

While the two went out the rest of us were watching over the greatest hitman.

"It's quite odd that after they shot Reborn they gave up, and they only shot him in the leg once." I wondered as we were thinking on what caused this new phenomenon to my dear father figure.

"Bossu, I'll check up on him." Chrome said as she went closer to Reborn's bed.

"Be careful Nagi." Mukuro said.

"I will." Chrome then went to check on Reborn's leg only to be greeted by a gun.

"Tell me who are you?" A teen with black hair and curly side burns asked in Italian which confused some of us.

"Tsk. Who are you?! Answer or else I'll kill you." The teen repeated.

"Umm... We don't speak Italian... Or English" I voiced out for the others.

Clearing his throat, the teen repeated his question in Japanese as he continue pointing his gun at Chrome.

We then introduced ourselves one by one in return, but the gun was never put down.

"Why am I in the Vongola Mansion? I'm sure something must've happened to me that Daniela has to ask Japanese people around my age," he said as he gave us his name, "I'm Renato Sinclair."

Then Nono, Verde and my remaining two guardians entered.

How luckily for them sheesh.

"Reborn?!" The two elders exclaimed.

"Reborn? Who the puta madre is that? And who are you freaks? Answer or I'll kill her" Renato asked.

"Reb— Renato it's me Verde. Your friend in college, physics, remember?"  Verde said showing a picture of him and Reborn a picture when they were younger.

What the frick frack tickity tic tac snick snack fuck, they were classmates?

"Vernen?! Why do look older?" Renato asked.

"Looks like in your last mission, you were turned back into twenty. The old man here  is Timoteo, Daniela's child, you're best friend." Verde said.

"Old man seriously? You're so rude Verde." Grandpa said.

"Wait, Verde? Why did you call Vernen, Verde? and why did Vernen call me Reborn?" Reborn asked.

I gave grandpa a smile and said, "We'll be going now, minna, let's give them space ne?" I said as we went out.

Reborn's P.O.V.

After Vernen, who apparently wants me to call him Verde, explained everything; they lead me to my adult self's room.

I checked in the drawers of my room in hopes of finding anything useful for me to trigger my memories back and maybe to find a way to return to normal. And luckily I did found what I was looking for— after unlocking 27 hidden compartments that is.

The compartment consisted of 2 albums and 2 journals with labels that was written long ago and a year ago (how I knew? It's because I'm a fan of Holmes and used his methods too and it's also in italics):

Albums:
1) College days + Hitman days days before I became a fucking Arcobaleno.

2) The interesting case of Being a mafia boss tutor/trainor pictures with Tsuna in it.

Journals:
1) Vernen and Colonello forced me to do this life before I became an Arcobaleno

2) Arcobaleno days tch. Journal of mine filled with confusion about Tsuna

Just who is this Tsuna kid for me to get confused? All I know that he's my student and that he's the soon to be Neo Vongola Primo AKA: Vongola Decimo.

And with that I began to open them one by one.

While snooping around the two books labelled in myself before I became an Arcobaleno, I find it very amusing. I don't know why but I'm proud that I'm a sadist and the worlds greatest hitman, well it didn't last long because I just read the first entry in the second journal, damn that checker face.

As I finished the four "books" I can really tell that this present me is really in denial. It's obvious that he loves Tsunayoshi, I just don't get why he would keep on saying that it's just Fatherly love. Jeez aren't I supposed to be a sadistic kuudere? So why the fuck is my recent self acting like a tsundere girl in love?